UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Supercharged S200 457bhp £11,995

Old 07-23-2018, 02:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Supercharged S200 457bhp £11,995

2002 Monte Carlo Blue/Black GT Supercharged 119k miles £11,995

For sale is my 457 bhp TTS Rotrex Supercharger MY 2002 S2000 GT (comes with hard top and stand)

Up until I changed jobs a couple of months ago this has been my daily car for over 10 years. I've done lots of track days in it and it's been to the ring half a dozen times. I now have a company car and am going to buy a share in a track car rather than leaving my s2000 not used most of the year. I will be very sorry to see it go as it is a LOT of fun to drive.

Upgraded to full race TTS kit in 2014 (originally added 2012), larger intercooler, 1000cc new injectors, larger pipe work, new pulley for the supercharger

AEM EMS v2 ECU

AEM Fuel rail

AEM UEGO with gauge sat next to gear leaver. Spare branch new bosch wideband lambda sensor.

255 walbro fuel pump

Uprated plugs

OMNI power 4 bar map sensor (with brand new spare)

Mapped by Romain @ Eurospec 2000 August 2014 after the TTS Race kit upgrade

Okada Plasma Coils

Rimstock Pro Race 18" White Alloys may 2015

Michelin Pilot Super Sport 225/40 ZR18 / 245/35 ZR18

Hi Spec Motor Sport 360MM 6 pot callipers may 2015

Rear Tarox 300mm calliper conversion (using standard calliper) Sept 2015

DS3000 pads all round which work great on both road and track

Braided brake hoses 2015

Bilstein B14 coilovers, corner weighted

HKS Spec L exhaust (Sounds awesome but is fairly loud), de-cat Oct 2015

Mishimoto large radiator, Mishimoto fans and silicon hoses

Mugen bushes and all suspension joints stripped and greased. Plan was to get it to Chris @
C of G but haven’t made it yet!)

New clutch October 2017 - Stage 3 competition clutch + lightened competition flywheel

Oil cooler behind bumper

Engine swapped for 49,000 mile engine from s2k forum in 2014, approx. 15,000 miles ago

New wheel bearings all round 2015

New Honda battery 2016

I bought a Digital Logic communicator (not yet fitted) to give live figures from the AEM EMS to phone / tablet

Shell has done 119,000 miles but most parts have done far less than that!

I have all 3 original keys

Now the bad bits!!

The body work is very poor, there are scratches all over from where it was cleaned with an abrasive cloth. When the wheels were fitted the arches were rolled with a rubber mallet and so there are cracks in the paintwork. I had intended on getting it re-sprayed at some point but I built the car to be a lot of fun to drive and cosmetics were always lower on my list! There is also some primer on the read n/s panel where there was very minor contact when I spun off on a track day. Bumper was replaced and the panel prepped but I have yet to get a can of paint to finish it off!

On full power there is some oil begin burnt visible from the exhaust, #3 plug does get fouled from oil so I believe that possibly the valve stem seals need replacing. Compression test showed 180, 200, 190, 220 psi from 1 - 4. Occasionally it doesn't make idle when coming to a junction and stalls, it needs a couple of seconds and will restart fine. Romain @ Eurospec suggested this is a common issue with the AEM but I think the spark plug fouling is the issue as once the plugs are cleaned / replaced the issue

There are several tears in the soft top, again it's on the to do list to be replaced! It doesn't really cause any issues though and there are no leaks in the car.

It does not get cleaned as often as it should and I gave up trying to keep the white not long after I got them so if you are looking for a mint show car then this is not for you! It has had thousands spent on making it an awesome car to drive!

Small chip in the windscreen that has been an MOT advisory for many years, it doesn't bother me.

Electric roof, aircon, heaters, windows, mirrors etc. etc. all work fine.

MOT is being renewed this week so will have 12 months on it.

I will be taking the plate off and so it will go back to its original 02 plate

The asking price of £11,995 reflects the components that have gone into building this car and the above bad bits.

any questions PM me or drop me an email s2ki@breadcalc.com

Video starting the car having not been run for 3 weeks:

A couple of videos from Cadwell park a couple of years ago:

Full Res images mostly taken yesterday
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/n0mce90id...IN_vx5Tha?dl=0