UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: 2007 Berlina Black GT

Old 01-06-2019, 09:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Berlina Black GT

Berlina black with black and red leather. Comes with hard top and stand, tonneau cover, Alpine CD player with Bluetooth and steering wheel control module, genuine Honda JDM front bumper(receipt ‘17) so it doesn’t have the headlight washers, OEM front lip, OEM rear spoiler, de cat with O2 simulator and spare catalytic converter, OMP cast aluminum pedals. MOT due in October. Over the past year I put less than 5k miles and now has a total of just under 85000miles. The rear arches are perfect. Private number plate is included.
Recent work carried out this year was new front brake discs and dixcel performance brake pads and comes with rear dixcel pads not installed. It’s had a new Yusa battery, amsoil synthetic rear diff fluid change, amsoil synthetic transmission fluid change, Castrol Edge synthetic oil change, ATE type 200 brake fluid change, valve clearance adjustment, all brake calipers were disassembled, cleaned and greased. Shifter disassembled, plastic bushings replaced, cleaned and greased.
Receipts for work I have from the previous owner includes Competition Clutch lightweight flywheel and stage 2 organic carbon Kevlar clutch(‘16), Insane Shafts 500hp axles(‘16), Oem Honda timing chain tensioner(‘17), rear brake pads and rotors(‘17), rear brake caliper(‘17). MOTs and receipts going back to 2014 with thousands spent.
This has been the most fun to drive car I have ever driven, especially considering its not really modified. I don't really want to sell but I just don't use it enough to justify the cost.
Serious inquiries only, no part exchanges, no silly offers please

£9500