UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: FS: Silver S2000 03 87k

Old 05-17-2017, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Silver S2000 03 87k

Hi all,

Selling my s2000. Below is the description from the eBay listing (with the bits cut out that you already know) the short of it is I bought this car last year and planned to do big things with it. I now have a puppy and a girlfriend and can't use it as a daily on the M6. I'm also saving for a house and can't run two cars so it has to go.

i haven't posted much on here but you guys have been my Bible, so thankyou for the support.

Price is £7000 firm. I think it's worth it and it saves me putting an inflated price to be haggled down.

Hi all, I am selling my 2003 Honda S2000 in silver. I bought this car back in October last year upgrading from a Ford Fiesta both in terms of power and something that I could upgrade over time. Over the past 7 months I have poured countless hours, blood, sweat, tears and cash into this car to get it somewhere close to the standard I would like it. As a result, this is a fine example of a desirable and good looking car that will only appreciate in value with time.

Total work done on this car in my ownership includes:
- New Competition Clutch Stage II
- New Pioneer Bluetooth / Aux / DAB stereo with integrated hands free kit. (I can supply the original stereo if you like, but it sucks)
- New Audio speakers all around including a slimline 700w subwoofer. (note, this is slimline so it doesn't take up any space. This was added because this car is a soft top and naturally loud at speed.
- Full service, including oil change every 3000 miles (mobil 1), gearbox oil changer (Honda MTF), Diff fluid change, brake fluid change, clutch fluid change, coolant change, filters done, spark plugs swapped for NGK iridium etc.
- Two new Bridgestone RE050 tyres on the back (less than 2000 miles)
- New set of custom fitted car mats (they need to be custom as this car has an odd floor shape.

The total cost of all this has been over £2000

Prior to my ownership, i have a whole bunch of paperwork. The car has a partial service history, most of it from Honda, some of it from normal garages and some of it from home.

As you can see, i have done a lot of work to this car and unfortunately probably stand to lose money from the sale, unfortunately, due to saving for a house I can no longer afford to run two cars and have this one as a toy only. Plus the addition of a new puppy means that I have to choose between taking the dog or the girlfriend on drives on sunny days. The girlfriend is starting to get annoyed with my answer!

In the interest of not wasting my time or yours, I will try to list some of the bad points of the car also:

- There are a few scratches as per its age. I don't really notice them and I see it every day.
- car is decatted (if that bothers you) no CEL light.

Any questions please call me on 07896749819

Jake

Last edited by Jakesrs3; 05-17-2017 at 09:47 PM.