UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: HKS Supercharged 2000 'W' S2000. 114k

Old 06-21-2017, 02:43 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default HKS Supercharged 2000 'W' S2000. 114k

HKS GT Supercharged S2000 with other mods, also includes all OEM parts that I took off when adding aftermarket parts (apart from suspension struts and springs). TDi North tuned to 416.7bhp / 250lb/ft.
Mods include;

HKS GT Supercharger kit
AEM EMS V2 ecu
Walbro 255 ltr/hr fuel pump
Fuel tank plate to prevent fuel starvation
Hondata 4 bar maf sensor
NGK BR8EIX spark plugs
Injector Dynamics 1000cc injectors
Forge motorsport blow off valve (no flutter)
Mishimoto 3 port oil catch can
Tegiwa heat wrapped manifold
Spoon decat
Toda stainless twin titanium tipped exhaustProject Mu SCR front brake discs with Project Mu HC800 padsProject Mu grooved rear discs with Project Mu HC800 pads Goodridge braided brake hoses
Millers race brake fluidACT clutch friction plate on OEM clutch (OEM clutch has around 11k miles on it) Bilstein suspension struts
Eibach lowering suspension springsHonda Access Modulo 17" alloys resprayed in Audi silver Rays black wheel nuts
Spoon 3DGT replica spoiler
Unknown front splitter
Bonnet vents cut into bonnet and meshed
Rear lower under brace
Rocker cover recently stripped and resprayedSteering wheel retrimmed with thicker material Gear gaiter replacedAftermarket head unit with box to allow dash controls to work Spoon radiator cap
Spoon oil filler cap(Picture Spoon Titanium gear nob not included, OEM will be put back on) Headlamp 'eye brows'

Service wise;Oil and filter recently replaced, Fuchs titan race oil and Honda filter.Rear wheel lug nuts replaced and retorqued to higher settingGearbox and diff oils recently replaced with Honda fluids Car has been fully under sealed
Roof is in excellent conditionThere is very little history with the car prior to me buying it in September 2015. Since that time I have kept every receipt.
Current mileage is 114k, I've just had the MOT test done and it passed with 3 advisories, MOT is now until 24th July 2018.
The advisories were corroded bodywork nearside, misting on rear shock and cv boot lost grease which has been repacked.
I've done around 2-3k miles since supercharging this January. It has massively changed the car and pulls strongly in every gear.
There's a couple of small dents and the rear drivers arch is starting to show rust.
I would recommend whoever comes to buy brings a van to take away the OEM spares which include a spare bonnet and boot lid with duck bill type spoiler.
More pictures available, I will drive the car for any test drives.

£9,500

Last edited by mikegsi; 09-12-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: amended price and added MOT info
Old 06-23-2017, 08:45 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

In my opinion mate I'd really be looking to put that back to standard as much as possible to achieve the most money .'
Old 06-23-2017, 01:16 PM

Yeah I thought about that mate but I'd rather she goes as is, if someone buys and decides to do that then so be it. If there's little interest I'll keep driving her!
Old 09-12-2017, 09:59 AM

Have bought the missus a replacement car and now looking at a CRX to replace this once sold so could do with selling now and releasing some funds.

Final price drop - £9500.

I'm away in Italy this coming weekend but should still be able to answer emails, pm's etc.

I don't plan on advertising it elsewhere at the revised price for 2 weeks.