UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: huge mod part out - cars going back to standard. Rays / MUGEN / DMS / HSD / CL brakes

Old 02-13-2017, 12:01 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default huge mod part out - cars going back to standard. Rays / MUGEN / DMS / HSD / CL brakes

Hi all.

ive decided to return my car back to standard condition, so i have a number of modifications. all mods have a maximum of 2 years on them. the car is an MY2007 (facelift) and has done 21k total, i have done 5k miles in 2 years so not a lot of use at all!

The car is currently at my parents waiting for me to get the spanners on it (which will happen this week), but i thought i would get the list of parts up to start the process, all items located in Amersham Bucks, but i could transport them to Stansted Airport where i work for pick ups.

all parts unless otherwise stated are in Very good used condition. pics will follow.

DMS manifold - (torque kun replica) good gains with this manifold, perfect fitment - £550

Walton Fabrication 63mm decat - £70

Invidia Q300 (nearly new condition!) - £550 - sold

mugen wing (not replica) - berlina black/silver uprights - £550 - SOLD

HSD monopro (adjuster threads have surface rust / springs too), perfect working order and certainly perform very well. i will clean these up and ensure they are fully adjustable. - £500 -SOLD

Spoon blue lower front brace - £50 - SOLD

Ebay rear lower brace - £50

Nearly new CL brakes RC5+ pads (front and rear) - £200

Yellow Stuff pads - 2/3 - 3/4 left (front and rear) £50 (these got used for a matter of weeks - £50

flybikeslee splitter - small mark on the front, will take pics for those to see - £30

Custom intake - 3" pipework / blox velocity stack filter / ASH take off for plenum pipe work / ASH hoses - good gains seen with this as recommended on the american side of the forum + romain from eurospec (this would work well with a heat sheild, but will not come with one as i used the one from my K+N setup below, so the heatshield will be sold with the k+n as below) - £100

K+N intake - as it would come from them, inc heatshield - £150 - SOLD

flash pro, unlocked, origional box etc - £400 - SOLD

catch can setup - £50 - SOLD

Brand new in box Wasp composites brake duct kit. this was bought when i wanted to do track days, but never turned up! They were an unbelievable nightmare to deal with, i waited over a year and 4 months for this to arrive. i ended up calling them every day at the end and became a thorn in their side to get this delivered, DO NOT BUY FROM WASP COMPOSITES!!!!! comes with Carbon back plates, ducts, bumper ducts, the higher grade of hosing, bolts etc - £350, i have no idea what these are going for now with the exchange rate i the toilet but i want - £350 - SOLD

Rays CE28's - Silver - in actual 'perfect' S2000 fitment. not ones that need archwork to be 'perfect' ; ) These were custom made at great cost. all stickers on the inside + outside. Optional center caps were another £150 (i would not have bought them, but they look amazing). there are some small marks on these, but nothing to write home about. i will take lots of pictures.
Front - 17x7.5 et50 - Brand new yokohama AD08r's, when i say brand new, i mean, they havent even touched the road. the wheels came off my car at the end of summer, i took the old tyres off, fitted these, and theyve been stacked up in my shed since!
Rear - 17x9 et63. 6+mm Yokoham AD08r's. perfectly even wear as i was a stickler for alignment setup.
- £1800? unsure on the value of these due to the rareness... - SOLD

Baffled sump - will need someone elses sump as Part Exchange on this - £100 - SOLD

S2000 cup racer radio door - £30

S2000 cup racer shiftknob - perfect condition only used for a couple of months - £60

i think that might be it for now! i will take pictures of everything as it comes off the car. i will start this week. wheels, brake pads and K+N are available from now as already off the car.

Last edited by dan_bourne; 03-13-2017 at 10:19 AM. Reason: update to descriptions.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:24 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by dan_bourne
Hi all.

ive decided to return my car back to standard condition, so i have a number of modifications. all mods have a maximum of 2 years on them. the car is an MY2007 (facelift) and has done 21k total, i have done 5k miles in 2 years so not a lot of use at all!

The car is currently at my parents waiting for me to get the spanners on it (which will happen this week), but i thought i would get the list of parts up to start the process, all items located in Amersham Bucks, but i could transport them to Stansted Airport where i work for pick ups.

all parts unless otherwise stated are in Very good used condition. pics will follow.

DMS manifold - (torque kun replica) good gains with this manifold, perfect fitment - £550

Walton Fabrication 63mm decat - £70

Invidia Q300 (nearly new condition!) - £550

mugen wing (not replica) - berlina black/silver uprights - £550

HSD monopro (adjuster threads have surface rust / springs too), perfect working order and certainly perform very well. i will clean these up and ensure they are fully adjustable. - £500

Spoon blue lower front brace - £50

Ebay rear lower brace - £50

Nearly new CL brakes RC5+ pads (front and rear) - £200

Yellow Stuff pads - 2/3 - 3/4 left (front and rear) £50 (these got used for a matter of weeks - £50

flybikeslee splitter - small mark on the front, will take pics for those to see - £30

Custom intake - 3" pipework / blox velocity stack filter / ASH take off for plenum pipe work / ASH hoses - good gains seen with this as recommended on the american side of the forum + romain from eurospec (this would work well with a heat sheild, i used the ones from my K+N setup) - £100

K+N intake - as it would come from them, inc heatshield - £150

flash pro, unlocked, origional box etc - £400

catch can setup - £50

Brand new in box Wasp composites brake duct kit. this was bought when i wanted to do track days, but never turned up! They were an unbelievable nightmare to deal with, i waited over a year and 4 months for this to arrive. i ended up calling them every day at the end and became a thorn in their side to get this delivered, DO NOT BUY FROM WASP COMPOSITES!!!!! comes with Carbon back plates, ducts, bumper ducts, the higher grade of hosing, bolts etc - £350, i have no idea what these are going for now with the exchange rate i the toilet but i want - £350

Rays CE28's - Silver - in actual 'perfect' S2000 fitment. not ones that need archwork to be 'perfect' ; ) These were custom made at great cost. all stickers on the inside + outside. Optional center caps were another £150 (i would not have bought them, but they look amazing). there are some small marks on these, but nothing to write home about. i will take lots of pictures.
Front - 17x7.5 et50 - Brand new yokohama AD08r's, when i say brand new, i mean, they havent even touched the road. the wheels came off my car at the end of summer, i took the old tyres off, fitted these, and theyve been stacked up in my shed since!
Rear - 17x9 et63. 6+mm Yokoham AD08r's. perfectly even wear as i was a stickler for alignment setup.
- £1800? unsure on the value of these due to the rareness...

Baffled sump - will need someone elses sump as Part Exchange on this - £100

S2000 cup racer radio door - £30

S2000 cup racer shiftknob - perfect condition only used for a couple of months - £60

i think that might be it for now! i will take pictures of everything as it comes off the car. i will start this week. wheels, brake pads and K+N are available from now as already off the car.
Hi mate,

Can you send me a pic of the catch can set up please - can I call dibs on that till I see the pics?
Old 02-13-2017, 04:39 AM

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Can i get some pictures of the

Custom intake - 3" pipework / blox velocity stack filter / ASH take off for plenum pipe work / ASH hoses - good gains seen with this as recommended on the american side of the forum + romain from eurospec (this would work well with a heat sheild, i used the ones from my K+N setup) - £100

Spoon blue lower front brace

thanks
Old 02-13-2017, 05:25 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hi can I have dibs on the k&n system please ? Some pics would be great , thanks

oh and test pipe
Old 02-13-2017, 06:55 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Messaged
Old 02-13-2017, 08:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

YHPM
Old 02-13-2017, 12:17 PM

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

PM'd
Old 02-13-2017, 12:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

K&n please
Old 02-13-2017, 01:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks guys, had a massive and positive response vastly more via PM, ive had a manic day, i will start stripping the car tomorrow, and putting pictures up on here.

i will work through the PM's and posts on here in time order and give people first refusal based on when they have got in touch.

i wont be able to hold items for long though judging by the amount of people messaging me for each item!

Thanks, Dan.
Old 02-13-2017, 01:37 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Ok thanks , i didn't pm you but looks like I'm first in line for the k&n and decat from this thread ,

thanks

Quick Reply: FS: huge mod part out - cars going back to standard. Rays / MUGEN / DMS / HSD / CL brakes