UK & Ireland For Sale and Wanted Items for sale and wanted in the UK & Ireland
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: Rotrex and Forged DC5

Old 06-01-2017, 08:57 AM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Rotrex and Forged Championship White Integra DC5

Hi guys and girls,

I have acquired an s2000 now need to get rid of my DC5:

The time has come for me to part ways with my Rotrex DC5, no unnecessary sob story here just that I have had my fun and could do with freeing up some cash, so it's time for someone else to enjoy her! If you were at Mimms this year you would have seen her on the DC5 stand and on track (i’ll put some pics in) where she performed flawlessly.

I have owned her for a few years now and have carried out an extensive amount of work, anyone who knows me and the car can vouch for the condition she’s in. Initially I picked her up with the engine work already done (i have invoices for all the parts from previous owner), however outside of this she had standard interior, exterior, brakes suspension etc etc and needed some TLC to get her ready to be the weapon she was intended for rather than a straight line drag queen..

After the initial mods and plenty of fun driving, she was taken off the road for a while to be prepared for the next phase of upgrades (fast road engine mounts, track friendly titanium tip exhaust, new fuel setup,shifter upgrades etc) and to have some paintwork issues sorted. Therefore as she sits today she drives flawlessly and is ready to handle any track or fast roads with 100% confidence and performance to supports the increased power!

Currently she is on 78k miles and sits at around 400bhp, however even though I run her on Vpower she was only mapped to BP ultimate 97 ron. With the new fuel setup, new cooler spark plugs, and 3” exhaust I would 100% recommend the new owner gets the map tweaked to run with the Vpower, as with the forged internals and the new fueling i see now reason she cant make over 450bhp without issue.

Also on a side note, I can not stress how important it is that you buy a boosted DC5 with forged internals! There have been a few for sale recently that claim big power but are basically ticking time bombs before something goes! People within the DC5 scene have seen plenty of horror stories of standard boosted blocks blowing up, which just brings home the message of how important forging is. Also to accompany this, you will need the gearbox internals upgrading as standard ones do not like the increased torque, and again this car has had a gearbox rebuild with upgraded synchros etc which helps preventing further issues down the line. There are hardly any Boosted DC5’s out there that have had BOTH of these done, this teg is one of the few which has...

Obviously as you can imagine with a car with this spec, there are plenty of small supporting mods which it would take forever for me to list and undoubtedly I would have forgotten a couple along the way, so I will copy everything I can think of at the bottom to give you a rough overview!

Ok so onto the not so good bits as no car is perfect, as you may have seen from the photos the rear lip has been slightly burnt due to the previous exhaust that was on the car. Personally I would just buy a mugen rear lip as they look fantastic and a nice upgrade over oem. Following the paintwork theme, the front splitter and bumper also has stone chips as with 99% of tegs, and there is a chip to the drivers front wing that’s slightly been touched up, the rest of the paint is very good as it recently had paint correction along a full respray back in 2013. Also there is an intermittent ABS light which occasionally flicks on and off, i can confirm that this does not affect the brakes in any way at all and they still perform perfectly both on road and track. Just trying to be as honest as possible.

Whoever buys her is getting an awesome machine that will shock you with how quick it is and is ready to be enjoyed in the years to come!

I believe the price i am asking is fair considering the work, money and time both I and previous owners have put into her, so come down and have a look. Or alternatively if you would like to reduce the price a bit I can remove the K-tuned shifter and carbon spoiler and replace them with the oem equipment, but personally these help make the car stand out that bit extra.

Just to clarify - NO SWAPS

Any questions feel free to ask, cheers.

Engine

Rotrex c38-81 supercharger
Bottom mount tts bracket
2.5" front mounted intercooler
New custom powdercoated intercooler piping and boost pipes
HKS ssqv bov
New Vibra-technics engine and gearbox mounts (best you can get that aren’t too intrusive)
Boost clamps and lipped piping
SFS silicone hoses
Ported RBC intake manifold
Spoon 70mm throttle body
Ported RBC throttle body adapter
Gruppe m induction kit
Manley connecting rods
Cp 11.5.1 Pistons
Ported exhaust and intake runners
Replaced timing chain and gasket kit
Supertech valve stem oil seals
Spooner productions rocker cover
Buddyclub exhaust manifold
Custom 3” track friendly exhaust with Titanium tip
Hamp oil filter
Millers Nanodrive NT+ 5w/40 oil
NGK Grade 8 spark plugs
New Mishimoto radiator
New Mishimoto Thermostat
Mishimoto silicone hoses

Fuel / electronics

Id 1000cc injectors
Hondata Kpro Ecu
Hondata 4 bar map sensor
K-tuned billet fuel rail
New fuel pressure regulator
New fuel filter
Aeromotive stealth 340 intank pump
New Earls performance custom braided fuel return system and associated fittings

Drivetrain

Hybrid racing shifter bushes
Clutchmasters lightweight flywheel
Clutchmasters fx400 clutch
K-Tuned Billet aluminium shifter and gear knob
Rebuilt gearbox
Honda mtf 2 gearbox oil
Carbonlined 1st - 4th synchros
Genuine Honda 5/6
Ep3 type r 6th gear
Cyrogenic heat treated 2nd /3rd gear

Wheels / Brakes

Original dc5 brembo brakes
Rebuilt with genuine brembo seals
RPB Front Discs
PBS Front race pads
Brembo rear pads and discs
HEL Braided brake lines
Motul RBF600 fluid
Rota Torques with Goodyear Eagle F1 tyres

Suspension / chassis

Yellowspeed Coilovers
DME Camber arms
Superpro Caster increase bushes
New Hardrace roll centre adjuster ball joints
Heavy duty drop links

Exterior / Interior

Bride Silverback bucket seats (drivers side HKS lowered rail)
Carbon fibre rear wing
New US spec RSX headlights with clear repeaters
Black front Rhinolip
new front and rear H badges
Full respray in 2013 champ white
clear side repeaters

Red and black OEM mats also black for daily use
Retrimmed momo wheel
Touchscreen DVD player
Mugen Petrol cap
Clifford alarm system
Attached Thumbnails Rotrex and Forged DC5-teg-1.jpg   Rotrex and Forged DC5-teg-2-2-.jpg   Rotrex and Forged DC5-teg-3.jpg   Rotrex and Forged DC5-teg-6.jpg   Rotrex and Forged DC5-teg-4-2-.jpg  

Last edited by lukeyboi89; 06-01-2017 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:43 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Price please.
Old 06-01-2017, 12:52 PM

Oops amateur mistake didn't realise..

Price is £14,999 and as stated can be reduced with the removal of the shifter and spoiler for oem parts.
​​​​​​
Cheers
Old 06-18-2017, 11:44 AM

shifter and spoiler replaced with oem, new price

£13,999
Old 06-25-2017, 03:05 PM

Received 29 Likes on 27 Posts

Looks nice
Old 06-26-2017, 01:05 PM

Cheers, come and buy it off me so I can mod my S lol