UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Merry Christmas from Si @ HendyPerformance

Old 12-23-2011, 03:13 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts
Default Merry Christmas from Si @ HendyPerformance

Happy Christmas and a big thank you to all our customers for 2011!

As of 4pm 23rd December I will be out of the office until 3rd Jan, I will be on the forum from home (with access to the Honda intranet for price and part enquires) so feel free to PM or email me through the S2K forum.

HendyPerformance has had a good first year of trading as a separate brand to the Hendy Group lauching our webpage in Jan 2011:

www.hendyperformance.co.uk

A few highlights:
  • Becoming an official Mugen Dealer and able to source HKS and J's racing parts
  • Group buys of silicon hoses
  • Our Bodyshop open day
  • Having a stand at Japfest
  • Sponsoring the VTEC Challenge
  • helping to launch the Petronas Oils Syntium brand in the UK
  • Building the first Hendy/Spoon S2000 (my car)
  • organising 3 Rolling Road days with Janspeed
  • Launching the HendyPerformance Facebook page!
  • Helping out many S2000 owners in the UK, Europe and further away with Genuine Parts and Accessory requests!
  • and also the birth of my baby daughter Ellie!

Couple of things to look forward to 2012:

Were in the planning stage of building some Brand new Mugen Jazz Special editions!

More offers on genuine parts!

Old 12-25-2011, 01:40 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

big thanks to Si from the first day i met him at the Surrey rolling road day he has been a big help in any problems i have had with my s2k and helping get it back on the road with its new engine fitted.

Went to his bodyshop open day which was great to see the facilities they have available and since day 1 my 06 engine has been running the Petronas Syntium Oil and has burnt very little and it has barely changed colour in £7k miles of hard use.

Hope you and the family have a great day mate and i cant recommend a nicer group of helpful guys

Cheers Rob
Old 12-25-2011, 03:45 PM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

Si, thanks for the parts this year! I have a new years resolution to finally visit

(Rob - oil changing colour doesn't indicate quality / condition although i'm sure it's good stuff )
Old 12-25-2011, 03:49 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MB
(Rob - oil changing colour doesn't indicate quality / condition although i'm sure it's good stuff )
No but it does indicate i have very little piston blow by and my valve stem seals are in great condition, this can be helped by running the correct grade/thickness oil for the engine that Si provided for me
Old 12-25-2011, 03:53 PM
MB

Received 22 Likes on 20 Posts

I'm glad you got a good engine in the end!
Old 12-28-2011, 05:47 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Thanks to you both for the kind Christmas wishes!

I'm trying to raise peoples awareness of the Petronas Brand in the UK - it is very good oil! I think my discounting of it has not helped its "launch".

If anyone want to offer a review of the oil during there next change I will ship so out for a silly price pending agreement of doing some independent feedback!
Old 12-29-2011, 02:02 PM
Banned

im 7k miles in 6 months on mine. in a low mileage 06 engine and used exactly 1 litre, and i drive it like i stole it pretty much everyday.

if you fancy sending me some more out mate at a silly price im happy to receive 5 litre's again mate!!
Old 01-04-2012, 12:20 PM

Can you send me another 200 litres at silly price? Is getting dry soon!

Honestly is one of the best oil we have use so far, we have used this on many makes of cars inc S2000, NSX, Evos, impreza, 350z, BMW M3s and alot of different cars.

Everytime after the oil changed on any cars you can really feel the engine sounds and pull alot smooth and quieter. Even some s2000 with noisy TCT the noise just disappear after using this 5w-40 oil:

On the E46 M3 race car, the oil temperature also stay 10 degree cooler at track use and the engine respond so much better I guess is due to thinner grade oil compared to the oem m3 spec castrol edge.

The 996 we used it on, the owner report he had oil burning issue with all the others oil he have tired before but with this he said it is burning alot less.

I went into Mercedes main dealer in dartford the other day I saw them also using this oil in ther workshop now as well!

Really excellent quality oil for all car inc petrol and diesel, we even use this oil into supercharged nsx gearbox as well! Would recommended it to anyone for any cars!

Dixon