UK & Ireland Traders Forum Get great deals here!!
A Forum for UK & Irish Traders to offer their products or services and sell. If you are a trader and interested in participating please send a Private Message to AquilaEagle

Milltek Exhaust Group Buy - HendyPerformance

Old 03-09-2018, 07:17 AM
UK Trader

Received 61 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by dazza1990
Just joined S2000 FB groups in Canada and Australia.

Is it all OK to share on both these pages Si?
Yes - that's fine, we may need to check shipping charges to those countries if we get any interest!
Old 03-10-2018, 02:29 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Hi Si,

We've had a bit of thought and hope its something that could be organised. We were discussing the fact Milltek have life time warranty and must supply spares for damaged products. Seen as you have got nearly enough orders for duals, could you ask them to supply an extra x5 right hand back boxes? That way we can build up our own systems but have the benefit of the good silenced back box. As the order is about to be filled and they'll have the jigs/tooling for an S2K, it shouldn't be an issue for supply just back boxes.

If you could organise something like that it would be appreciated.
Old 03-10-2018, 07:17 AM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by mtunreal
Hi Si,

We've had a bit of thought and hope its something that could be organised. We were discussing the fact Milltek have life time warranty and must supply spares for damaged products. Seen as you have got nearly enough orders for duals, could you ask them to supply an extra x5 right hand back boxes? That way we can build up our own systems but have the benefit of the good silenced back box. As the order is about to be filled and they'll have the jigs/tooling for an S2K, it shouldn't be an issue for supply just back boxes.

If you could organise something like that it would be appreciated.

Good thinking Mike, really can't see why this should present them with a problem as the jig will already be laid out so to knock out a few extra o/s back boxes and tips won't be a hassle as the exhausts come with a life time warranty then surly they would have the capability to knock out a component part of the system to honour any claim, that said the same should apply to the single so the rear section of the single system should not really give them a headache either,
Old 03-10-2018, 07:29 AM

Received 344 Likes on 321 Posts

^^ If not supersprint do individual L & R silencers and mid pipe components for the S2000 with oval tips
Old 03-12-2018, 04:57 AM
UK Trader

I'm asking the question on the rear boxes, plus a request for the invoice for the 20 units!

A couple more people have expressed an interest and are hopefully going to be placing orders for the Dual today or overnight - once they have confirmed I'll get the order placed.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:47 AM
UK Trader

Been speaking to Milltek.

GOOD NEWS!

They will make 10 single back boxes (they are slightly different than the dual) but the centre section and tail pipes are the same, so we can get the single systems providing we order 10.

Thoughts??
Old 03-12-2018, 08:26 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

How much per box Si?
Old 03-12-2018, 08:38 AM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Originally Posted by Si@Hendy Performance
Been speaking to Milltek.

GOOD NEWS!

They will make 10 single back boxes (they are slightly different than the dual) but the centre section and tail pipes are the same, so we can get the single systems providing we order 10.

Thoughts??
Not good news really as we never reach 10 for the singles, dicked about waiting all last year waiting and now looks like we won't have them for this seasons racing again, which is why i'l take just the o/s back box from the dual then make my own they will have the jig in place for this so i can't see it being a problem unless their not willing to make spares for the systems
Old 03-12-2018, 08:58 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by mtunreal
How much per box Si?

SSXHO208 AP2 single outlet - RRP £525.05 + VAT

SSXHO211 AP1 single outlet - RRP £543.53 + VAT
Old 03-12-2018, 09:03 AM
UK Trader

Originally Posted by Daytona-Dave
Not good news really as we never reach 10 for the singles, dicked about waiting all last year waiting and now looks like we won't have them for this seasons racing again, which is why i'l take just the o/s back box from the dual then make my own they will have the jig in place for this so i can't see it being a problem unless their not willing to make spares for the systems
Lets see how it pans overnight.

Quick Reply: Milltek Exhaust Group Buy - HendyPerformance