UMW Market Forsale forum. Members only.
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS: custom v-mount greddy turbo kit $2800

Old 08-02-2017, 01:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: custom v-mount greddy turbo kit $2800

I have a greddy turbo kit for the s2000 that has been modified to run a v-mount intercooler/radiator setup. Asking $2800 obo

The sale will include all the turbo piping (hotside and coldside), intercooler, pfab replacement manifold (stronger and flows better than stock greddy unit), turbosmart raceport bov modified to bolt up to greddy piping, bosch ev14 650cc injectors, dual pass aluminum radiator, radiator hose extensions, coolant surge tank, and related fittings, hoses, ect. The oil filter relocation setup and related lines will also be included. This setup was awesome, I've driven it in 90+ weather in standstill traffic and the coolant temps would stay right around 180. It looked amazing under the hood, and the short charge piping made for a really responsive turbo. the intercooler core is huge compared to the stock greddy unit and keeps intake temps nice and cool.

I loved the setup during the short time I ran it. I finished getting the car built over the winter and it was wrecked a few days ago so I'm parting it out.

The base price includes all the above items. Haltech platinum pro standalone with aux harness available for an extra $1000

I'll also have other parts for sale as I'm stripping the entire car so please contact me if there is anything in particular you are looking for.