Upper Mid-West S2000 Owners Members from the upper mid-west including Michigan, Illinios, Indiana, and Wisconsin

Looking for Someone with an s2000 in my Area

Old 11-16-2015, 08:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for Someone with an s2000 in my Area

Hello Everyone, Im Brien.
Im new here but will hopefully be here lots in the future. Over the past few months I'v done research into basically every roadster in the 20k> Price range, and as most of you can probably relate, I fell in love with the s2000. I'v been saving up for about 3 months and I already have 6,000 so far out of my 10,000 goal to buy a used 01-03 AP1. Its the fall here in Michigan and before it turns winter I'v been trying to find someone in my area that has an S2000. Since the weather has been good I'd love to meet up with someone that could show me around the car and possible take me out for a short drive.

Main reasons for this is 1. I'd like to See how the seats and headroom feel considering I'm 6'4 (I hear it may be a little tight) 2. Experience for myself what its actually like to be in it (I'v heard SOO many good things and I'm itching to see it for myself!) Iv only seen one in person, however it was in passing on the road... and I nearly died.

So if theres anyone out there around Flint Michigan that has an S2000 and can spare some time to meet up and show me around the car, I would be most obliged!

Im 20, and if you need any more info to who I am, I can give my Facebook, Youtube or whatever you'd like. Im new here so ill try to update my profile as much as I can.

Thanks so much!
Old 11-17-2015, 02:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BrienDude
Hello Everyone, Im Brien.
Im new here but will hopefully be here lots in the future. Over the past few months I'v done research into basically every roadster in the 20k> Price range, and as most of you can probably relate, I fell in love with the s2000. I'v been saving up for about 3 months and I already have 6,000 so far out of my 10,000 goal to buy a used 01-03 AP1. Its the fall here in Michigan and before it turns winter I'v been trying to find someone in my area that has an S2000. Since the weather has been good I'd love to meet up with someone that could show me around the car and possible take me out for a short drive.

Main reasons for this is 1. I'd like to See how the seats and headroom feel considering I'm 6'4 (I hear it may be a little tight) 2. Experience for myself what its actually like to be in it (I'v heard SOO many good things and I'm itching to see it for myself!) Iv only seen one in person, however it was in passing on the road... and I nearly died.

So if theres anyone out there around Flint Michigan that has an S2000 and can spare some time to meet up and show me around the car, I would be most obliged!

Im 20, and if you need any more info to who I am, I can give my Facebook, Youtube or whatever you'd like. Im new here so ill try to update my profile as much as I can.

Thanks so much!
I'm down in Ortonville, and you'd be welcome to take a crawl around and have a seat. PM me or i'll try to keep an eye on this thread. I just picked mine up a little less than a year ago.
Old 11-20-2015, 05:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in Midland, MI (about an hour north away). She's in storage but you can see her upfront and have a seat to get a feel for it. Had it for 3 years now and have been through a fair deal of mods.
Old 01-05-2016, 08:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did you buy one or are still interested? When the weather gets nice, my GF lives between Holly and Fenton so I'm up there sometimes and could stop by. I have a 2002 AP1.
Old 01-13-2016, 06:58 AM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by BooGTS
Did you buy one or are still interested? When the weather gets nice, my GF lives between Holly and Fenton so I'm up there sometimes and could stop by. I have a 2002 AP1.
He came over and looked at mine for a bit. Gave him the clear side markers i pulled off for additional motivation to purchase