Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Almost got attacked while in my car!

Old 09-13-2010, 09:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost got attacked while in my car!

Alright guys... prepare yourself for this one. It happened today in broad day light. I don't know if it was because of my car being better than his or if he was just a plain crack head. He did look like he was on steroids, so it mightve been roid rage.

So I was driving back from Kwantlen Langley with my gf in my s2000. I have a habit of constantly glancing at my rear view mirror every minute or so. While I'm approaching the stop light I notice a Mazda b2000 truck ( i think that's what its called, you no the boxy old small ones ) cut the car off that's behind me. He cut him off pretty close with no signaling and then starts riding my ass. While hes tailing me he's constantly revving his in engine in neutral or something, I dont no lol. I wasn't in the mood for any of this so I just ignored him. I saw him signaling to try and get into the left turn lane so being polite I moved up as close as I could to the guy in front of me so he could pass. He still didn't have enough room to pass and I was as close as I could get. So now he takes his truck and goes up one side of the little island divider as hes passing me hes mouthing me off and revving his engine again. At this point I'm like what an asshole... but I didn't do anything to provoke him before I just simply ignored him. Light turns green and right when I am about to pass him he decides to purposely swerve into my lane and then go back into his. I look at him with a confused annoyed look. I pass him and give him the polite finger and keep driving.

NOW this is where it gets really messed up.

I approach the next intersection and its a red light. I'm at a complete stop at the light with two or three other cars infront of me. I look in my side view mirror and I see this b2000 truck on the opposite side of the island driving onto on coming traffic! ( that's right hes on the other side of the road on Fraiser highway near that Wendy's and A&W ) He then turns right into the intersection and blocks both the left turn lane with half of his truck and the other half of his truck is blocking my lane. The three cars infront of me now cannot move forward. He gets out of his car and he is a pretty big short balled guy that looks like hes on steroids wearing no shirt! He starts walking fast to my car like hes going to seriously hurt someone. That someone probably being me LOL. At this point my gf and me are pretty scared. I cant go into the left turn lane cause its blocked and the cars infront of me are blocked by his car also. The lights now green and beside me its almost going to be impossible to change lanes as cars are quickly climbing up fraiser highway ( this is around 5ish? So its a little traffic ). As hes walking to my car hes lipping me off telling me to get out of the car. I quickly changed lane right when he tried to take a swing at me but completely missed. ( Thank God because my roof was down )I sped off trying to lose him and avoid all red lights incase I hit them. As I was speeding off he tried to chase me on foot! It was pretty freaky because I have no idea what set him off. I didnt no him, ive never seen him and I didnt do anything to piss him off while driving. I also didn't notice him before either. It was a little scary since my roof was down also. Thinking of really keeping mace or something in my car now.... My cars silverstone and if you see anyone driving agressive infront of you thats matches the description of the car above stay away. He mightve mistaken me for another person or hes just wacked out of his mind. The worst part of it is that I didn't get his license plate! Im not sure but it was a pretty old mazda b2000 probably late 80's early 90's with a canopy. Its white with a balled guy driving it. Never again... am I driving to Langley in my car it'll be with my gfs car now LOL.

This guy was a freak! If he had the balls to block an intersection with his car and get out of it in the start of rush hour he couldve had a knife or something worse!
Old 09-13-2010, 09:30 PM
Sum

B2000 vs S2000

Old 09-13-2010, 09:33 PM

LOL it was creepy man. I seriously want to warn all other silverstone s2000's that either live or work in the Surrey area. This guy would do some serious damage to your car or even you and he would not care a single bit. ^ Dont you work in surrey Sum?
Old 09-13-2010, 09:37 PM

shit, i live in surrey too.......
Old 09-13-2010, 09:40 PM

Just keep an eye out... for this guy. If anyone sees him get his dam plate number. I've been fingered and cut off a couple of times for no reason but I have never seen a guy block traffic with his car and get out to kick someones ass.... harsh roid rage
Old 09-13-2010, 10:02 PM

LOL at stopped reading at "roid rage and crack head"
Old 09-13-2010, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by s2000_vtec_mike,Sep 13 2010, 11:02 PM

LOL at stopped reading at "roid rage and crack head"
hahaha- langley isnt that bad, i live in langley havent had any problems.

although i never drive my car so, but the rare times that i do. i don't run into people like that here. and i drive like a douche sometimes lol
Old 09-13-2010, 10:16 PM

Im just still puzzled at why he went crazy lol and the funny thing was that just two intersections later I saw like 3 or 4 cop cars.
Old 09-13-2010, 10:24 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

some people are just crazy?
Old 09-13-2010, 10:26 PM

You think I should report something like this? Or is it pretty much useless and a waste of time without a plate number and such.

Quick Reply: Almost got attacked while in my car!