Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.

Island Crew to meet in Vancouver

Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Unhappy Island Crew to meet in Vancouver

I want to co-ordinate the Island crew making it over to this event. I have been to TBC as well and have Nuvi just in case. I am hoping that we can all make it over at the same time as a group.

One issue though is I have volunteered to help out Alex in meeting up with the PACNW people at the border Saturday and we were all going to cruz to AJ-Racing to have a look at the new store.

To make this I was planning on taking the first ferry out to Vancouver on Saturday morning (7:00am). I am hoping that you guys want to make a day of it and will come with me on that first ferry so we can all go to the border to pick up the US crew and take the scenic route to Richmond? If not let me know and I will arrange my schedule to accommodate as best I can. I already got shipped what I wanted to pick up anyway so I really don't have to head to AJ's but really would like to go.

I was thinking we would meet up Saturday at 6:00am at the Thrifty Foods in Broadmead Center..., Beside the Canadian Tire. Chime in here if you for some reason can't make it or anything. Thanks people! One week to go!!!

I am expecting to hear back from the following that signed up:

ronmexico
nightzone
s2kvn

If your name isn't in that list your name isn't in the master list so let me know so I can get you signed up.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:24 AM

Bump..., this is 1 1/2 weeks away. Anyone going to jump in here or are we all on our own getting over to Van?
Old 08-07-2009, 12:55 PM

bump
Old 08-07-2009, 02:42 PM

Dave, I'm still planning to meet you at Tsawwassen ferry terminal and get in convoy with you. At the moment, I will plan to be there 8:30am, which is when your ferry docks.
Old 08-07-2009, 02:44 PM

Well I am still waiting to see what Alex is doing. They are close to selecting a time that they will be at the boarder and I am trying to co-ordinate with that. We should know soon what the plan will be.
Old 08-07-2009, 03:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We may be heading to Vancouver on Friday night...not sure yet though
Old 08-07-2009, 03:39 PM

Ok thanks nightzone, keep me in the loop.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:28 AM

We only have a couple of days left to sort this out..., Lionel is going over Friday night, who is going over Saturday morning?
Old 08-11-2009, 06:11 PM

OK we now have times. I will be catching the 8:00am ferry on Saturday. We will be met on the other side by some Vancouver ppl and then head right away to the Peace Arch Crossing where we will meet up with Alex and the PACNW crew. Then a slow cruz though White Rock and Richmond onto AJ-Racing...,.

I am suggesting that we meet at the Broadmeed Canadian Tire at 7:45am. Please let me know if your coming and I should wait for you or not..., so far no one has responded except nightzone.

For those of you that don't know, I'll be coming back about an inch lower than when I go over :-) Guess what I'm doing...,
Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM

My guess would be eating too much, LOL

just playing Dave, coils or springs?

Quick Reply: Island Crew to meet in Vancouver