Vancouver BC S2000 Owners Meet fellow owners in the Canadian province of British Columbia.
View Poll Results: 1. How often do you visit the S2KI general site? 2. How often on the Vancouver section?
General Site: Always (i.e. at least once per day)
26.32%
General Site: Often (i.e. a few times a week)
23.68%
General Site: Sometimes (i.e. a few times a month)
15.79%
General Site: Rarely (i.e. once a month or less)
0%
Vancouver Section: Always (i.e. at least once per day)
21.05%
Vancouver Section: Often (i.e. a few times a week)
26.32%
Vancouver Section: Sometimes (i.e. a few times a month)
7.89%
Vancouver Section: Rarely (i.e. once a month or less)
0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Vancouver S2KI Forum Activity Level (Survey)

Old 01-16-2013, 12:51 PM
ej2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vancouver S2KI Forum Activity Level (Survey)

Hi all S2KI Vancouver members,

In my effort to help our COs in their mission to increase activity volumes and participation in our Vancouver section, this survey was created so we could receive some feedback from all forum visitors in order to see how you guys and gals currently use the forum and, more importantly, how you would like to eventually use it.

As you guys can tell from our member's list, we do have quite a large number of Vancouverites with S2000s, so we are definitely around. We certainly encourage your posts on the Vancouver sub-forum and your involvement and participation in our meets and cruises.

If you have any concerns or general input that you feel the survey does not capture or encompass, please leave a reply below or PM me!

On a side note, if you were not aware, we have a Whatsapp group chat for smart phone users. The downside to this is that the group only has a maximum limit of 30 people and as of now, we have 2 available spots left. This number will continuously change as non-active users tend to eventually leave the chat or we'll elect to take people out who have not been active for a while. We're currently trying to find another free app with larger capacity so if you know any please let me know!

In addition, this group is also complemented with a separate group chat (with the same people) dedicated to bulletin items such as information regarding cruises and meets (which happen quite often but at very short notice most of the time) and other relatively important information intended for the masses. Also, a disclaimer should be noted that this is a very talkative group, it is advised that you turn off your notifications as messages go well up into the hundreds. If you're still interested, please send me a PM and I will have you added.

A. Law
Old 01-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Community Organizer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow you work fast...thanks for posting this!
Old 01-16-2013, 07:30 PM

Hey, can one of the members please invite me to the new Whatsapp Group?It's been a while since i talked to any of the members.

Thanks, Chris my # is 778 960 6281

Also how do i post pics?

Thanks guys!
Old 01-16-2013, 11:36 PM
Community Organizer

were currently full, but we'll let you know if anything comes up
Old 01-17-2013, 09:03 AM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Cool idea, Vancouver section has been a ghost town for some time now. It slows down during the winter (for obvious reasons). I'm sure in Spring it will pick up.

I will bring back the Pinkberry meets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Old 01-17-2013, 09:09 AM

Good post, Art. Everyone else, feel free to post up what information/discussions you think we could use here on the forum.

Perhaps we could use a Car Progress thread - somewhere where everyone can put up info and pictures on recent changes to their cars. Or maybe a Local Events thread: upcoming meets, cruises, autocross or track days etc.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:15 AM

I'd love to see a Car Progress thread.
Old 01-19-2013, 02:06 PM

Originally Posted by pearl_s2k
I'd love to see a Car Progress thread.
Definitely agree!!

Tons of beauts on the road, I think we would all love to see the process
Old 01-19-2013, 02:18 PM
Community Organizer

sounds good...I will brew up something. Whoever is interested in posting their progress can reply and I will update. Every member gets a "post" or section for their progress/car
Old 01-19-2013, 04:37 PM
ej2

Some good suggestions! Ray, is that sort of like the "latest picture of your car thread"? Thanks for getting that started!

Quick Reply: Vancouver S2KI Forum Activity Level (Survey)