Wheels and Tires Discussion about wheels and tires for the S2000.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Desmond Regamaster Evo is back...

Old 10-27-2018, 08:04 PM
Community Organizer

Received 38 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by 5ive6ix
Anyone got pics of the other colors from the meet? Or the 17s they were debuting?
picture of the 17in white , so far i think is the best color option

Old 10-27-2018, 08:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks! They are the most eye catching for sure. Can't decide if I'll order white or black. I already have itr rims in white on my ek so I was thinking about switching it up for the s2k. White also gets dirty as a mother****er.
Old 10-27-2018, 08:11 PM
Community Organizer

Thanks! They are the most eye catching for sure. Can't decide if I'll order white or black. I already have itr rims in white on my ek so I was thinking about switching it up for the s2k. White also gets dirty as a mother****er.
have yet to see black as a color option although they said they were releasing 5-6 color options today besides white and silver ive only seen 3 so i would think gloss black would be an option, ive only owned white wheels for my S and since i sold my old regamasters once finding out they were going to be reproduced i will definately be buying white again was hoping for almighty grey but doesnt look so promising :/
Old 10-27-2018, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Dwayne_Fa5ias2k

have yet to see black as a color option although they said they were releasing 5-6 color options today besides white and silver ive only seen 3 so i would think gloss black would be an option, ive only owned white wheels for my S and since i sold my old regamasters once finding out they were going to be reproduced i will definately be buying white again was hoping for almighty grey but doesnt look so promising :/
The samples icbmatt showed on his ig story looked much less olive and more sleek, maybe its just the lighting hopefully. Yeah, they said gloss black was going to be an option on their ig, but I haven't seent it
Old 10-27-2018, 08:21 PM
Community Organizer

The samples icbmatt showed on his ig story looked much less olive and more sleek, maybe its just the lighting hopefully. Yeah, they said gloss black was going to be an option on their ig, but I haven't seent it
i think you might be talking about the “gloss gunmetal” they released a photo of, i like the color but i feel
the lip stickers are too bright

Old 10-27-2018, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Dwayne_Fa5ias2k

i think you might be talking about the “gloss gunmetal” they released a photo of, i like the color but i feel
the lip stickers are too bright

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking of actually. The stickers do almost look orange even
Old 10-27-2018, 08:39 PM
Community Organizer

Yeah that's the one I'm thinking of actually. The stickers do almost look orange even
yeah :/ have to wait to see actual pictures on cars i guess
Old 10-27-2018, 09:04 PM

Received 418 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by Tsxtx
@TsukubaCody If it's the same company starting production of a discontinued model is that "reproduction"?

In the literal sense yes of course. The connotation of reproduction is knock off, i.e. Another lesser manufacturer creating a model that is similar in style modeled directly off a name brand..

desmond resurrecting from the dead is alright by me
It is not the same company. ICB, the official company of Honda hypebeasts, bought the rights to the name & changed the design a little bit, and is now proceeding to ask an arm & 15 legs for these "Regamasters"
Old 10-28-2018, 04:58 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by TsukubaCody
It is not the same company. ICB, the official company of Honda hypebeasts, bought the rights to the name & changed the design a little bit, and is now proceeding to ask an arm & 15 legs for these "Regamasters"
I dont think their priced badly seeing used sets with curb rash are selling for $1800 and good condition ones are in the $2000s . Icb told me will be about 2600-2700 for the 17in with stickers shipped
Old 10-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Community Organizer

More photos have surfaced of the different colors

Quick Reply: Desmond Regamaster Evo is back...