Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Thief/Scammer Skylarr Reed Aka SidewayzAP1

Old 06-10-2015, 07:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thief/Scammer Skylarr Reed Aka SidewayzAP1

COME ONE, COME ALL, AND TAKE A GANDER AT THE THIEF AND SCAMMER KNOWN AS SKYLARR REED.

Everyone who reads this who also hates scammers, and thieves as much as I do, should call/text him, and tell him what a piece of shit he is. Phone number: 480-635-6946

I paid Skylarr Reed $600 on May 4th for a Chargespeed hood, and a mint set of black 02-03 S2000 door panels. We had talked for weeks before hand about the transaction. At the time of payment, Skylarr asked for me to give him a week to ship the stuff out, which was fine with me, considering the size of the items. For over a month he has given me excuse after excuse about shipping the stuff. He says I'm going to ship tomorrow or in the next couple of days, once a week. And as of now, he is completely ignoring me. I finally messaged him Sat night, and told him that he had until today to either send me a tracking number, or send me my money back, or I was posting this. He read the message, and did not respond. I have talked to him many many times before all of this, and he seemed like a good guy, now I see he is not. I am posting all of his information below, and you all are welcome to do with it what you want. Call, text, email, facebook message, whatever you feel that a scamming thief needs. I ask you friends and fellow enthusiasts to help me make this guy infamous. Thanks!

Today Skylarr told me straight to my face that if I don't remove this, that he will never send me anything. He told me straight up, that he would steal from me.

Name: Skylarr Reed
Phone number: 480-635-6946
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/skylarr.reed?fref=photo
Paypal(which happens to be in his wife's name): abbeyroadco.ap1@gmail.com

Links to other scams: Beware sidewayzAP1 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

how much is a chargespeed frp hood worth? - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

Old 06-10-2015, 08:51 AM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Well shitty situation but if you haven't already, file something with paypal or your credit card or whatever.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:17 AM

Old 06-10-2015, 09:41 AM

Received 49 Likes on 44 Posts

What a scum bag
Old 06-11-2015, 03:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Same shit and same excuses I dealt with. I warned every mod on the s2000 facebook pages to remove him too. Escalate your claim through Paypal if you haven't and most likely you'll have to wait until it ends in your favor. He never contacted me or Paypal. On the day it ended, he said he closed it so I could get my money. That he was tired of dealing with me. I called Paypal and they said he never closed anything (which I already knew). The dispute closed cause it timed out.
Old 06-11-2015, 08:56 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

Hope you didn't send money as a gift. This guy is scum and had his selling rights removed on here. File the paypal claim and you will get your money back assuming you didn't send it as a gift.
Old 06-11-2015, 10:35 AM

not that it means anything, (cant remember my Honda-tech login to respond to bruce hayden)... despite them both living relatively close to another (or used to), but I can assure you this is not another Sean Corbett alias (known del sol scammer/thief and dSoc nuisance).
Old 06-11-2015, 04:55 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by tinkolby_25
Today Skylarr told me straight to my face that if I don't remove this, that he will never send me anything. He told me straight up, that he would steal from me.
you've seen this scum face to face since he got your money?!?!?!?

might be time to take other measures
Old 06-15-2015, 05:53 PM

Never trust a dude named skylar, always sketch lol
Old 06-16-2015, 10:22 PM

I tracked them to the house they just moved out of (Rental):

Skylarr Reed

245 Eagle Crest Cir
Prescott, AZ 86301

He is a sloppy scammer, leaves a easy trail to follow.

*I removed his baby momma's name, I will give her the benefit of the doubt that she is not aware of his BS.

Quick Reply: Thief/Scammer Skylarr Reed Aka SidewayzAP1