New York - Upstate New York S2000 Owners All areas North of I-84 (Port Jervis to Putnam Lake) in New York State

May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...

Old 02-15-2016, 03:16 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...

Hi fellas,

May 22nd, 2016 (Sunday) 3pm till when you want to leave

Those that are serious and can make it, I will add you to the list right after this post.
Then I will send you a PM to the directions of my place. If I don't know you, I will direct you to a location near me and will direct you from there, or you can meet up with an attendee that I do know that's coming out. (Jake and Aashish, you guys will be getting my address here today)

Thanks everyone!

Had an idea about hosting a car wash/lunch at my place in May, just in time for Spring.

The day I had planned would be on a Sunday, as Saturday is usually a busier day doing house chore stuff. For food, cooking on the grill is good, hot dogs/hamburgs, possibly pasta salad and soda. Of course anybody could bring over what they prefer. I could fill a cooler with ice and just have canned soda if you like.

As a bonus, I'm offering those that attend as many free plays as they want on Maximum Tune 3dx+ from the arcade. (visit Youtube to see the game in action) Its a Japanese arcade racing game on the Wangan highways and utilizes a card saving system to save your tuned car as you advance thru the levels. Unfortunealy Honda is not in it, but you can choose from Nissan, Porsche, Toyota, Subaru, Mazda, and Mistubishi cars.

Any suggestions just input them. I'll have buckets, hose, soap, sponges, and microfiber towels.

Or if you just want to hang out and play the game that's cool with me. Just ordered 50 new cards off Ebay so we're good to go.

Thanks guys!

-Jeremy

[attachment=91159:soap.jpg]

[attachment=91160:maxi tune 3.png]
Attached Thumbnails May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...-soap.jpg   May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...-maxi-tune-3.png  
Old 02-15-2016, 03:17 AM

Going
A2 (Aashish)

Fence...

Jsenclosure (Jake)

[attachment=92499:MsPacPanel.JPG]

[attachment=92501:MVS shot 2.JPG]

[attachment=92502:maxi tune 3.jpg]
Attached Thumbnails May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...-mspacpanel.jpg   May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...-mvs-shot-2.jpg   May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...-maxi-tune-3.jpg  
Old 02-15-2016, 06:11 AM
A 2
Former Moderator

Received 158 Likes on 147 Posts

If it doesn't clash with an autocross, I'll be sure to stop by. Once you pick a date, I will add it to the events calendar.
Old 02-15-2016, 10:05 PM

Originally Posted by A 2
If it doesn't clash with an autocross, I'll be sure to stop by. Once you pick a date, I will add it to the events calendar.
Thanks Aashish, pm me the dates of any autocrosses you might attend in May, I'll go from there. But also, the first weekend of the month I usually need to work, but no biggie.

We'll figure something out.

Old 02-16-2016, 03:01 AM
A 2
Former Moderator

They haven't finalized the schedule yet. I'll let you know as soon as it is published. Thanks Jeremy
Old 02-16-2016, 04:43 AM
Community Organizer

Received 125 Likes on 85 Posts

i'll swing by if i'm around that day
Old 02-16-2016, 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by A 2
They haven't finalized the schedule yet. I'll let you know as soon as it is published. Thanks Jeremy
Sweet, sounds good.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:46 PM

Originally Posted by jsenclosure
i'll swing by if i'm around that day
Cool Jake, appreciate the reply.
Old 02-23-2016, 02:32 PM
A 2
Former Moderator

OK - they still haven't published a schedule. Not sure when they will as they have a conflict with the test and tune date. Therefore Jeremy, be sure to pick a date, so I can add it to the list of events for the year.

And since I am bumping this thread, I'll take the opportunity to wish you Happy Birthday again.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:03 AM

Originally Posted by A 2
OK - they still haven't published a schedule. Not sure when they will as they have a conflict with the test and tune date. Therefore Jeremy, be sure to pick a date, so I can add it to the list of events for the year.

And since I am bumping this thread, I'll take the opportunity to wish you Happy Birthday again.
Thanks for the bump Aash, and for the Birthday wish also. As soon as I get back to home, I'll get that date posted asap. Still stuck in Antarctica for another day. And New Zealand is suffering more earthquakes and minor aftershocks from what I've been hearing. Crazy season this year.

Quick Reply: May 22, 2016 car wash meet with later lunch...