S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

Seat locks

Old 08-01-2011, 02:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat locks

I have sent Kodokan a PM but he hasn't been ont he site for a while. I know and understand I'm going to have to wait for him to get online before I can buy some seat locks. My question is How much are they? I can see every site that talks about them (on here, honda-tech, other s2k sites, even an acura forum) I just can't find the price.. Someone let me know how much they are as I plan on having my s2k delivered to me soon (late this week early next) and the two things I'm going to do first is install a paging alarm and seat locks. I would like and hope to have this done with in the first week or two of getting my baby because I don't have a garage and have to park in front of my house.
Old 08-01-2011, 02:26 PM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Houstonbussa
I have sent Kodokan a PM but he hasn't been ont he site for a while. I know and understand I'm going to have to wait for him to get online before I can buy some seat locks. My question is How much are they? I can see every site that talks about them (on here, honda-tech, other s2k sites, even an acura forum) I just can't find the price.. Someone let me know how much they are as I plan on having my s2k delivered to me soon (late this week early next) and the two things I'm going to do first is install a paging alarm and seat locks. I would like and hope to have this done with in the first week or two of getting my baby because I don't have a garage and have to park in front of my house.

Couldn't agree with you more on the paging alarm. Anyways you may want to send him a snail mail. This is his reply to me a few years back when I ordered mine.
Good Luck,
Thraak

Here is the info for ordering your set of KODOKAN Seat Locks:

Proof of S2000 ownership must be included with your order. Please include a copy of your insurance paperwork or vehicle registration, and BLOCK OUT the Vehicle Identification Number and Licence Plate Number. I will keep your name and address confidential.

ONE SET = FOUR SEAT LOCKS (TYPE J), ONE 3/8 INCH DRIVE KEY, ONE TUBE OF REMOVABLE THREAD LOCKING COMPOUND, AND INSTRUCTIONS. PRICE=$66.00 USD.

I WILL PAY THE USPS SHIPPING COSTS. If you are ordering from outside the U.S.A., please contact me by PM for shipping fees.

Payment will be by CHECK or MONEY ORDER only, made out to PETER CHRISTENSEN. [No PayPal. No Credit Cards.]

You MUST include the following information with your payment:

NAME:

ADDRESS:

CITY, STATE, ZIP:

S2KI SCREEN NAME:

Mail your payment to:

PETER CHRISTENSEN
P.O. BOX 9963
Glendale, CA 91226
Old 08-01-2011, 02:44 PM

Thanks!
Old 08-04-2011, 09:00 PM

I'm willing to send him snail mail, but the question is, "Does he have any seat locks left?".
Old 08-05-2011, 03:47 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Pretty sure he has plenty, plus the whole way you'll get them is through him I believe mcgaurd the one who makes the locks only deal through him since hes the one that setup everything to get it made from what I remember.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Time to snail hahahaha.im in the same boat as the op we shall snail soon lolz
Old 08-07-2011, 10:20 AM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

He should reply to you , I got a reply from him a few months ago, I know he is a busy guy with things , and as far as I know he still gets new supplies of locks.

If by chance you can't get them fast enough for what you want and you get a bit nervous with your seats unprotected, you can make your own relatively cheap even if it's just to hold you over until you get the Mcguards. I highly recommend some window stickers , no sense in protecting the seats without stickers. Also you may experience a vehicle break-in even if they don't get the seats it can cause some serious money and headaches.
Old 08-09-2011, 08:43 PM

He replied to me not to long ago (like wed or thur) and I snail mailed him today.
Old 08-29-2011, 07:52 PM

Awesome. I really want some of these.
Old 08-30-2011, 01:08 AM

I snailed mailed the 9th. I haven't heard from him or seen my locks.. Anyone know how to directly contact Kodokan? Just thinking 3 weeks is a long time even for snail mail.

Quick Reply: Seat locks