Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread

Old 07-05-2012, 03:26 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda
I have placed a few orders with THM and have been happy with all but one. The last order I placed with them was for a Koyo radiator, Koyo radiator cap, and some exhaust wrap. I placed the order and received an email (the next day I believe, which was good and normal for them) with the tracking info when it shipped. The shipment showed up on Friday and I was going to install it that weekend for a track day coming up the next weekend. However, the only items I got were the cap and exhaust wrap. I called them right away to figure out what was going on. After being transferred twice the phone got "disconnected". I called back, was transferred twice, and sat on hold for nearly 50 minutes waiting to talk to somebody. When somebody finally got on the phone he said that the radiator was back ordered at the manufacturer and would be 2-3 weeks. He claimed that there was a note informing me of this in the first email I received with the receipt, but there was not. When I questioned their "In Stock Guarantee" he said that parts were in stock or ship from manufacturer in a very demeaning tone. Almost like saying "Haha, you should have read the small print". Why would you put in big letters "In Stock Guarantee" for a part that you only drop ship? I understand that it says or ships from manufacturer, but I would have been much happier and willing to continue giving them my business if it said "Please call for item availability". I ended up having to go with a radiator from a different manufacturer in order to get it in by my deadline. Had I been asked to call before ordering, or even in an email as I was told I should have gotten, I could have found one elsewhere. After all of this, I could have lived with the radiator mishap but it was the hour long phone call with an impolite person on the other end that sealed the deal for me. I'll be going elsewhere from now on.

David

P.S. I now have a $30 cap with no radiator to put it on because I didn't even want to think about how long of a phone call that would be.
I am very sorry to hear about this experience. This is not how we operate here at THMotorsports. I'm not sure where the communication break down happened, but I really wish you would have reached out to me personally so I could have tailored your experience with THMotorsports specifically for a S2Ki customer. Having a S2000 myself and been in the customer service arena for over 10 years, I can tell you, perception is everything. I have sent you a formal apology on behalf of THMotorsports via PM with also a compensation piece.

Please.... feel free to reach out to me at anytime. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I would be happy to resolve any matter you wish to mend.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports
Old 07-05-2012, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by THMotorsports
Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda' timestamp='1341453772' post='21834629
I have placed a few orders with THM and have been happy with all but one. The last order I placed with them was for a Koyo radiator, Koyo radiator cap, and some exhaust wrap. I placed the order and received an email (the next day I believe, which was good and normal for them) with the tracking info when it shipped. The shipment showed up on Friday and I was going to install it that weekend for a track day coming up the next weekend. However, the only items I got were the cap and exhaust wrap. I called them right away to figure out what was going on. After being transferred twice the phone got "disconnected". I called back, was transferred twice, and sat on hold for nearly 50 minutes waiting to talk to somebody. When somebody finally got on the phone he said that the radiator was back ordered at the manufacturer and would be 2-3 weeks. He claimed that there was a note informing me of this in the first email I received with the receipt, but there was not. When I questioned their "In Stock Guarantee" he said that parts were in stock or ship from manufacturer in a very demeaning tone. Almost like saying "Haha, you should have read the small print". Why would you put in big letters "In Stock Guarantee" for a part that you only drop ship? I understand that it says or ships from manufacturer, but I would have been much happier and willing to continue giving them my business if it said "Please call for item availability". I ended up having to go with a radiator from a different manufacturer in order to get it in by my deadline. Had I been asked to call before ordering, or even in an email as I was told I should have gotten, I could have found one elsewhere. After all of this, I could have lived with the radiator mishap but it was the hour long phone call with an impolite person on the other end that sealed the deal for me. I'll be going elsewhere from now on.

David

P.S. I now have a $30 cap with no radiator to put it on because I didn't even want to think about how long of a phone call that would be.
I am very sorry to hear about this experience. This is not how we operate here at THMotorsports. I'm not sure where the communication break down happened, but I really wish you would have reached out to me personally so I could have tailored your experience with THMotorsports specifically for a S2Ki customer. Having a S2000 myself and been in the customer service arena for over 10 years, I can tell you, perception is everything. I have sent you a formal apology on behalf of THMotorsports via PM with also a compensation piece.

Please.... feel free to reach out to me at anytime. My name is Jonathan@THMotorsports and I would be happy to resolve any matter you wish to mend.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports
Jonathan, thank you for your offer, although it wasn't necessary. A heartfelt apology is enough. As the third generation working for my grandfather's auto repair shop I know how important customer service is. And that is why I was so put off by the phone call. I understand mistakes happen, that's life. But how things like that get handled is what makes the difference.

Unfortunately, at the time, I was unaware of THM being a sponsor here. Now I know and when I need a part from you all I will be sure to get in touch with you personally.

Thanks again for the apology.

David
Old 07-06-2012, 02:24 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 29 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by yeaitsahonda
Originally Posted by THMotorsports' timestamp='1341530818' post='21836991
[quote name='yeaitsahonda' timestamp='1341453772' post='21834629']

David

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Jonathan@THMotorsports
Jonathan, thank you for your offer, although it wasn't necessary. A heartfelt apology is enough. As the third generation working for my grandfather's auto repair shop I know how important customer service is. And that is why I was so put off by the phone call. I understand mistakes happen, that's life. But how things like that get handled is what makes the difference.

Unfortunately, at the time, I was unaware of THM being a sponsor here. Now I know and when I need a part from you all I will be sure to get in touch with you personally.

Thanks again for the apology.

David
[/quote]

David,

Not a problem! I would be more than happy to work with you anytime sir!

Thank you.

- Jonathan@THM
Old 07-17-2012, 05:55 AM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks, Jonathan is very helpful! I got my parts fast and cheap!
Old 11-28-2012, 06:35 PM

Feedback pending...
Old 12-03-2012, 01:34 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Jonathan is the freaking man! just received my berks 70mm hfc today. quick shipping, excellent communication and the best part AWESOME price. i got a BRAND new hfc for what some people on this forum try to sell them for used and no not the ones with 10k+ miles for $150. he definitely price matches. Thanks again Jonathan
Old 12-17-2012, 09:09 PM

Thank you TH MOTORSPORTS!

I've bought two things from them so far: Recaro Leather Pole positions x2 and a 70 mm HFC.

Each time I did business with these guys, it was smooth and easy as it should be! Can't beat the pricing on the HFC.. I wish I directly contacted Jonathan for better pricing on the recaros lol.

But anyways, I am definitely going to do business again! Can't beat the service, pricing, shipping time, and ease of transaction.
After I finish this post, I am actually going to PM him about pricing for some H&R spacers.
(hopefully you guys have the size and style I want available)

-Alex
Old 12-18-2012, 10:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought some Vibrant aluminum mufflers and a flywheel from TH--no complaints here, will buy again!
Old 01-01-2013, 01:22 PM

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Ordered a Berk hfc from them and it literally came the next day THANKS!!! Awesome customer service and good prices!!
Old 01-02-2013, 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Mr.60trim
Feedback pending...
Buy with confidence. Great prices and Jonathan will take care of you. Will soon do business again.
-Marc

Quick Reply: THmotorsports Official Feedback Thread