Vancouver Island Vancouver Island S2000 Enthusiasts

Honda S Insurance

Old 10-05-2012, 05:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Honda S Insurance

hi everyone,

im gonna have my S and im a new driver with no accident record. i have been driving for 1 year now but i was wondering how much would it cost me to pay my S car insurance every month.

if you guys have any idea pls let me know..
Old 10-06-2012, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering the same thing before i got my S. I found out y asking the insurance agency how much will I be paying switching my insurance to this vehicle. Its easier if you already have an insurance plan because there are a number of factors. If I had to guess i would say probably at the high end of a hundred but it all depends on deductibles and if you are using it to get to work and how far it is to work. Also depends on where you live a little, people in Vancouver seem to be paying more.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:50 PM

Oh ok but i know its gonna be abit expensive because it a 2 door and a sports car ryt. But if the insurance will get me around 100 then that would be awesome.
Old 10-07-2012, 04:20 AM
Spotter

Received 277 Likes on 232 Posts

Originally Posted by PwetNgManok
Oh ok but i know its gonna be abit expensive because it a 2 door and a sports car ryt. But if the insurance will get me around 100 then that would be awesome.
From the sounds of it, you're a new driver and presumably a younger guy.. insurance isn't the best to us.

A lot of factors to take into account... age, how long you've had your license, accidents, deductible, area and so on.
I would talk to your current agency, do a bunch of online quotes for yourself to get a baseline idea of what its going to cost you.

I personally pay 208 per month, Im 22 and have been insured for 5 years. 1 accident (50% fault)Not in the S
Old 10-07-2012, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by PwetNgManok' timestamp='1349567407' post='22064053
From the sounds of it, you're a new driver and presumably a younger guy.. insurance isn't the best to us.

A lot of factors to take into account... age, how long you've had your license, accidents, deductible, area and so on.
I would talk to your current agency, do a bunch of online quotes for yourself to get a baseline idea of what its going to cost you.

I personally pay 208 per month, Im 22 and have been insured for 5 years. 1 accident (50% fault)Not in the S
Well i havent had any accidents yet amd im 21 years old. I have been driving for 1 year but if thats the ase then i will just put my bros name lolz
Old 10-07-2012, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by kryptonite
Originally Posted by PwetNgManok' timestamp='1349567407' post='22064053

In BC luckily there is no age/gender bias so the rates are just based on time driven (5% discount per year).
Old 10-07-2012, 11:06 AM

Ask alspeed2k in the Vancouver forum. He is an insurance broker.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by PwetNgManok
Well i havent had any accidents yet amd im 21 years old. I have been driving for 1 year but if thats the ase then i will just put my bros name lolz
You'll find it less funny when ICBC discovers that the insurance is under your brother's name but you're the principal operator.
Old 10-07-2012, 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by pearl_s2k
Originally Posted by PwetNgManok' timestamp='1349618612' post='22064662
You'll find it less funny when ICBC discovers that the insurance is under your brother's name but you're the principal operator.
Lolz im going to be as the second driver.
Old 10-07-2012, 03:24 PM

Lolz okay then, but you'll still be driving it the most?

Quick Reply: Honda S Insurance