Arizona S2000 Owners Arizona S2000 Owners. s2000arizona.com

Arizona Shop/Business/Person Feedback thread...

Old 08-14-2011, 10:03 AM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by Chubby Ninja
My bad. I was throwing up + rep and my fat thumb on this lil iPhone accidentally tapped the - on his. Sorry inet.
That makes more sense.

I'd like to add people to this thread but I think you guys covered it. It's also hard because if I were to list everyone that has helped me out or hooked me up with a deal I'd pretty much be copying and pasting the active member charter.
Old 08-14-2011, 12:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Chubby Ninja
My bad. I was throwing up + rep and my fat thumb on this lil iPhone accidentally tapped the - on his. Sorry inet.
I'm beginning to see that it happens a lot. I got one by accident in the "Battle of the Dailies" thread, but the person that did it let me know so we're all good. Someone feel free to fix it for me .
Old 08-14-2011, 12:54 PM

Originally Posted by 1FastS2k
Originally Posted by Chubby Ninja' timestamp='1313336164' post='20876495
I'm beginning to see that it happens a lot. I got one by accident in the "Battle of the Dailies" thread, but the person that did it let me know so we're all good. Someone feel free to fix it for me .
Done.
Old 08-14-2011, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Feezy
Done.
See, that's why this community is the best. We take care of our own. Hey, I even got an extra one!
Old 08-14-2011, 08:52 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no idea why you guys hold a fake rep system up so high...
Old 08-14-2011, 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by newchapter
I have no idea why you guys hold a fake rep system up so high...
Because when someone who has less experience on these boards looks to buy parts they will look at the reputation of the individual. I do it on other sites when I'm getting ready to purchase something, and if you don't frequent the site often you don't know that the system is an absolute joke like it here on S2ki.
Old 08-14-2011, 11:18 PM

What he said.
Old 08-15-2011, 12:12 AM

Good looking out... but just wondering where is the negative review thread? that is just as important if not more so that everyone only saying the good and ignoring the bad...
Old 08-15-2011, 07:50 AM

I should input as well~

G, Jeff, Chris, Wade, & Brian @ SoS - You guys have always been hella cool at the shop and I wanna thank you guys for that. From the first time I visited the shop for my gauge installs, to my recent clutch install - the help has always been there!

The Internet / Mike - Thanks for the help w/ the install and the uninstall of the coilovers during my time of ADHD lol. Always finding cool stuff for me to buy on the forums! Thanks for the heads up~

Adrian - fender roll, need I say more?

And to all the people on the AZ section of the forums, thanks for all the help as well! A part of the reason why I went back to an S, besides the love for the car, was because of the community that we have here. It's not just about the cars, but all the things we've shared the past year. I can't believe my first meet @ Firehouse was like a year ago!
Old 08-15-2011, 08:17 AM

Originally Posted by Feezy
Because when someone who has less experience on these boards looks to buy parts they will look at the reputation of the individual. I do it on other sites when I'm getting ready to purchase something, and if you don't frequent the site often you don't know that the system is an absolute joke like it here on S2ki.
Not to threadjack at all, but iTrader seems much more useful than feedback based on what people post. I've met some very opinionated people online, that many people may not agree with, but that doesn't detract from them as a legitimate seller.

Quick Reply: Arizona Shop/Business/Person Feedback thread...