Fernando's S2000 // Daily Driven Build Thread - Page 44 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums



Fernando's S2000 // Daily Driven Build Thread

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2017, 03:42 PM   #431
Registered User
 
sunflowers2k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Posts: 29
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Lovely AP1! Very clean!
sunflowers2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 06:27 PM   #432
Thread Starter
 
fernando.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,810
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Thanks!!

Here's two more before it gets put back in the garage.


s2000. by fernando., on Flickr


s2000. by fernando., on Flickr

Last edited by fernando.; 02-02-2017 at 06:36 PM.
fernando. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 05:41 AM   #433
 
matt.the.lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

How do you like the pole position?
I've been wanting a reclinable bucket seat but starting to consider a fixed seat (a pole position) if I can get it positioned to fit my liking
matt.the.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 12:54 PM   #434
 
tama05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 723
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Car looks great Fernando! Love the AP2 additions and I also like the rear AP1 bumper with AP2 tail lights. Interesting too about the switch to the Nardi wheel, I had one in a 240 I used to own and liked it as well, never felt one in an S2000 though or any aftermarket wheel for that matter.
tama05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 07:49 AM   #435
Thread Starter
 
fernando.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Toronto
Posts: 4,810
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt.the.lee View Post
How do you like the pole position?
I've been wanting a reclinable bucket seat but starting to consider a fixed seat (a pole position) if I can get it positioned to fit my liking
Honestly, it's probably the best purchase that I've made for the car. I'm a big dude aka 6'1 and 210lbs. Before with the OEM seat I felt like I was sitting on the car rather than in it, with this seat it's perfect. I also have lower back problems from when I pulled my back in 2014 and this seat lets me go on longish (3 hour) drives with zero pain or fatigue. Positioning the seat is really simple as most people only use 1 of 2 settings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama05 View Post
Car looks great Fernando! Love the AP2 additions and I also like the rear AP1 bumper with AP2 tail lights. Interesting too about the switch to the Nardi wheel, I had one in a 240 I used to own and liked it as well, never felt one in an S2000 though or any aftermarket wheel for that matter.
Thanks man! Part of me wants to go wingless and get an AP2 rear bumper as well.

As for the Nardi I love it. I also have it coupled with a 2" spacer to bring the wheel super close to me as that's what I find most comfortable.


nardi by fernando., on Flickr
fernando. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 01:57 PM   #436
Sponsor
 
Tougefactory's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 400
Thanked 18 Times in 16 Posts
Default

Clean
Tougefactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2017, 04:45 PM   #437
 
d1000rr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 1,285
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Loving the pics.
Seeing your pics makes me want to get a good camera and not use my iPhone lol
d1000rr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:37 PM   #438
 
matt.the.lee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 327
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando. View Post
Honestly, it's probably the best purchase that I've made for the car. I'm a big dude aka 6'1 and 210lbs. Before with the OEM seat I felt like I was sitting on the car rather than in it, with this seat it's perfect. I also have lower back problems from when I pulled my back in 2014 and this seat lets me go on longish (3 hour) drives with zero pain or fatigue. Positioning the seat is really simple as most people only use 1 of 2 settings.
That's really good to hear since my driving position is little more laid back.
I'm close to your size (6 feet, 215 pounds) so this just made me feel a little better about considering one, thanks!
matt.the.lee is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 02:00 PM.