Tama05's Build - Page 31 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums



Tama05's Build

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2017, 04:37 PM   #301
 
andrewhake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mt. ________
Posts: 5,365
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Sucks about the ASM lip. Gotta love that ASM radiator plate!
andrewhake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 05:07 PM   #302
 
s2k4life_az's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 3,332
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

Your build rocks! Love the great additions to our GPW and enjoyed reading your build thread.
s2k4life_az is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 05:17 AM   #303
Thread Starter
 
tama05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 723
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewhake View Post
Sucks about the ASM lip. Gotta love that ASM radiator plate!
Yeah it does, but I'll end up buying another one down the road after this one is completely destroyed, if that ever happens. I do like the ASM cooling plate as well but is your Amuse hood really hard to close? I have to gently but firmly push down on the latch to get it to catch with the new plate in there, just curious if aftermarket hoods were the same way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2k4life_az View Post
Your build rocks! Love the great additions to our GPW and enjoyed reading your build thread.
Hey thanks a lot, it's been a slow but steady process over the years, now all I need is a mint CR to garage with mine!
tama05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2017, 06:22 PM   #304
 
andrewhake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Mt. ________
Posts: 5,365
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tama05 View Post
Yeah it does, but I'll end up buying another one down the road after this one is completely destroyed, if that ever happens. I do like the ASM cooling plate as well but is your Amuse hood really hard to close? I have to gently but firmly push down on the latch to get it to catch with the new plate in there, just curious if aftermarket hoods were the same way?
With my hood I had to trim the plate slightly so the hardware wouldn't come into contact. A small portion of the latch support area lightly contacts the plate so I put some small adhesive foam on the hood to keep anything from getting scuffed. It doesn't really take a lot of effort to close the hood though.
andrewhake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 08:01 PM   #305
Registered User
 
NFR_AP2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 2,919
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

NFR_AP2 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 04:14 AM.