Dragon Events Tail of the Dragon (Highway US129) 318 curves in 11 miles, is America’s number one motorcycle and sports car road.

Dent Repair Announcement & Sign-Up

Old 03-05-2017, 04:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dent Repair Announcement & Sign-Up

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay in getting this setup. Life's a bit crazy with the young kiddos running around. The Southeast also just got hit with some hail so my days are a bit nuts. However, hanging and working with you guys is always a ton of fun and I certainly didn't want to miss coming up.
So here's my shedule. I will be coming up friday morning and staying through saturday. I will be checking in at fontana around lunch or so on friday (the 28th). I will be setting up appointments for that afternoon. I know a lot of you will be on drives at that time, but I'll just nock out whatever is needed as you show back up. I will also plan to take appt for Saturday morning and will stay as long as you guys need me. I have a commitment that evening so I will need to cut out at some point but can pretty much stay as long as I need.

Anyone who's never met me or used Paintless Dent Repair, feel free to click on my site and look around. Basically, I can repair dents and dings of all sizes on your ride while you wait. I won't be using any paint or bondo, I basically massage the metal back into shape and maintain its original paint.
I will also plan to buff headlights (if time allows) and I'll bring all the OEM Honda touch up paint I can get my hands on.

As a member of this group, you get a pretty big discount off of the cost of the repairs as you guys are "buying in bulk".

To setup an appt please post your preferred time below along with a description of the damage. You can also text or PM me pics of the damage if you'd like to get an estimate in advance. My cell is at the bottom of this post.

Appt times again will start on Friday around 1:00pm and willl run till around 9:00pm and then again on Saturday starting around 7:30am and run until whenever.

Thanks again for having me and I look forward to seeing you guys again.
Old 03-05-2017, 07:12 AM

Received 352 Likes on 209 Posts

This forces me to go back to lay out my actual schedule for those days. I have two small (<½") and shallow dents above my left door handle and one such small dent on each rear quarter and one on the left rear wheel arch.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:44 AM

Received 974 Likes on 667 Posts

If you have never seen Matt's work, I can tell you, it's freaking magic. Grovette had a dent in her trunk going out not inward, Matt made it disappear. I dare you to find it because I sure can't.
Old 03-05-2017, 12:42 PM

Received 158 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by kgf3076
Grovette had a dent in her trunk going out not inward,
Ken... ya need to stop putting people in the trunk!

Sorry for getting off topic......

BTW... Matt does great work....
Old 03-05-2017, 01:37 PM

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Lovetodrive2000
Ken... ya need to stop putting people in the trunk!

Sorry for getting off topic......

BTW... Matt does great work....

I second that remark.
Old 03-05-2017, 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by batguano
I second that remark.

Not the first one. i second the other one.
Old 03-05-2017, 11:54 PM

Received 974 Likes on 667 Posts

Originally Posted by batguano
Not the first one. i second the other one.
I see. So you second the second?
Old 03-06-2017, 03:04 AM

Originally Posted by kgf3076
I see. So you second the second?

I started to say it that way but decided ,for fear of attacks, I would ask it the way that I asked it.

On second thought(of which I have many) .................................................. ..................oops, dozed off. What were we discussing.
Old 03-06-2017, 06:10 AM
Community Organizer

Received 204 Likes on 162 Posts

Matt would like to know how late you will be working on friday.
Old 03-06-2017, 10:42 AM

Received 766 Likes on 457 Posts

Matt! I have some "bacon" on the top of the driver's side wheel well. I'll text you a pic when I get home from work. Saturday morning would be good for me (albeit I'll be hungover and unshowered). Hopefully you can massage me real good!

Quick Reply: Dent Repair Announcement & Sign-Up