Texas - North Texas S2000 Owners North Texas S2000 Owners Club
North Texas Club

1st Tuesday switch - Fox & Hound Orange Bowl game

Old 12-26-2005, 02:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st Tuesday switch - Fox & Hound Orange Bowl game

We're changing the venue for the monthly first Tuesday get-together from Two Rows to Fox & Hound in Richardson (at least for this month). The Orange Bowl will be on and we will also have a reserved pool table and reserved parking right out front.

For our first event there F&H is kicking in chips and salsa and a couple of pizzas to welcome us. Here are the details...

Tuesday Janusary 3 6:30PM
Fox & Hound, Richardson
Campbell Road just West of 75 at the end of the strip mall on the North side (behind McDonalds)
Reserved parking in front (should be someone directing the parking)
Reserved area in the side billiard/dart room to the left as you enter
Free pool at a reserved table
Free chips/salsa and two thin crust pizzas
$2 any pint
Old 12-26-2005, 04:21 PM

Originally Posted by Photodavo,Dec 26 2005, 05:30 PM
What do you guys think about changing up our usual Two Rows Tuesday gig and meeting at the Fox & Hound in Richardson for the Orange Bowl (Penn State vs. Florida State) at 7:00PM January 3rd?

I haven't been to this location but I've been to others. If anyone has any other ideas I'd love to hear them. What do you think?
that would be cool - probably gonna be really packed but maybe you can reserve a table?
Old 12-26-2005, 04:27 PM

Hey man - saw your car at CVS today. How did you get it fixed so quickly after your mishap showing off for your 15 year old GF?

I'll call the folks at Fox & Hound tomorrow to see if that's a possibility. I'm going to also ask if they would be willing to reserve some parking for us. We'll see.

Have you been there? I haven't so I don't know what the parking situation is. I think MXT_77 has - any suggestions M?
Old 12-26-2005, 06:25 PM

Originally Posted by Photodavo,Dec 26 2005, 07:27 PM
Hey man - saw your car at CVS today. How did you get it fixed so quickly after your mishap showing off for your 15 year old GF?

I'll call the folks at Fox & Hound tomorrow to see if that's a possibility. I'm going to also ask if they would be willing to reserve some parking for us. We'll see.

Have you been there? I haven't so I don't know what the parking situation is. I think MXT_77 has - any suggestions M?
Yeah I've been there a couple of mines, VERY nice place IMO. Tons of TV's, pretty good food, and a lot of pool tables available when I went there. I'm sure MXT will chime in soon, I think he owns stock in the company
Old 12-26-2005, 07:30 PM

I see on their web site that it's on West Campbell. Is it just West of 75? And is it on the North or South side?
Old 12-26-2005, 08:08 PM

That sounds great! Especially since Teresa lives right there in Richardson!!! Count on me and Teresa!

~C
Old 12-26-2005, 08:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Photodavo,Dec 26 2005, 08:27 PM
Tuesdays are always packed there... $2 pint nights (yep... any pint).

I doubt F&H will hold any spots for you in front of their building. Parking is generally in short supply right in front of the pub, but it's on the west end of a strip mall, so if all else fails, there is generally plenty of parking in front of that mall. There is also some parking around Billiards & Barstools... some of it says that it's "reserved", so I'd take note of that if parking near there. I'd hate to see someone get towed.

If you're planning on having the get-together there, you may want to call ahead. There are two rooms that are sometimes booked for parties. If those are booked, it may be *very* crowded in the main bar area. If they're open to the general public, there'll be more room to roam.

For those that don't know where it is, it's on Campbell Road, about 2 blocks west of 75 on the north side of Campbell. There's a McDonalds there.... turn in at the McDonalds and the F&H is right behind it.
Old 12-26-2005, 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=Photodavo,Dec 26 2005, 11:30 PM] I see on their web site that it's on West Campbell.
Old 12-26-2005, 09:16 PM

[QUOTE=mxt_77,Dec 26 2005, 11:10 PM]Tuesdays are always packed there... $2 pint nights (yep... any pint).

I doubt F&H will hold any spots for you in front of their building.
Old 12-26-2005, 10:11 PM

Sent an email to the event coordinator and general manager. We'll see what happens and I'll keep you all informed.

Quick Reply: 1st Tuesday switch - Fox & Hound Orange Bowl game