Inland Empire S2000 Owners Riverside, San Bernardino and Palm Springs area S2000 owners discussions and happenings

Coachella Valley S2000 Resources

Old 08-26-2014, 07:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coachella Valley S2000 Resources

I live in LQ and have an '06 S2k with low miles. I drive it mostly for pleasure and see a few of you out there from time to time.

I think it would be cool to get together once in a while and swap advice on local shops or cruise spots.

I'm not looking to start a club or take your money, mostly just get opinions about who you trust servicing your car or if your a DIY'er.

I look forward to hearing from anyone out there who's interested in chatting or meeting to show off their cars.
Old 08-27-2014, 12:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I have seen some S2k owners in the Coachella Valley but they seem to be older drivers who are not in the s2000 community (forums).
I lived in LQ for several years but since then moved out to San Bernardino. It is really difficult gathering any members in that area due to (what i believe is) an age gap and see more old school car guys.

I do know there is a meet every Thursday starting at 8-ish.
Sonic Drive In
30777 Date Palm Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234
(I have not gone to this in a year so you might want to ask if its still going on.)
I do drive to Palm Desert every so often to visit family, so if you are interested we could drive the 74 and back down.

Good luck with everything.
Old 09-24-2014, 02:16 PM

Hey I'm In cat city there are some other owners out here were all in instagram ha ha it would be cool to set up a meet tho
Old 09-24-2014, 02:17 PM

Oh and the sonic meets are usually a waste lots of ricers and bullshit, how ever I roll to it from time to time with my friend if I'm bored
Old 07-24-2015, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Crumbeliveable
I have seen some S2k owners in the Coachella Valley but they seem to be older drivers who are not in the s2000 community (forums).
I lived in LQ for several years but since then moved out to San Bernardino. It is really difficult gathering any members in that area due to (what i believe is) an age gap and see more old school car guys.

I do know there is a meet every Thursday starting at 8-ish.
Sonic Drive In
30777 Date Palm Dr
Cathedral City, CA 92234

(I have not gone to this in a year so you might want to ask if its still going on.)
I do drive to Palm Desert every so often to visit family, so if you are interested we could drive the 74 and back down.
Yup we have a meet every Thursday but it's been changing a lot now if you go on Facebook there's a page you can follow call Coachella valley car scene has all the goodies and meets you need to know about. And sonics is really played out not a lot of people go there anymore due to ricer heads and idiot drivers

Good luck with everything.
Old 07-24-2015, 09:53 AM

Hey guys I live between Indio and la Quinta. I know most of the owners just don't know the older age group I know the black ap2( Denise)! silver ap1 (Eric), white ap2(hector), dark grey ap1 with gold rims( s2knit) and myself did have and ap2 berlina black and my cousin with ap2 silver(Erny) and there's a two red s2k's I usually see near palm desert. And an older gentlemen I met with an blue ap1 nice guy to talk to. If you see any of these s2000 let them know Eddie mentioned them and they'll know I'am there all very down to earth chill people and I had a blast cruising with them and hanging out and going to meets with them. Very nice s2k owners
Old 07-26-2015, 10:48 AM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Zepolboy
Hey guys I live between Indio and la Quinta. I know most of the owners just don't know the older age group I know the black ap2( Denise)! silver ap1 (Eric), white ap2(hector), dark grey ap1 with gold rims( s2knit) and myself did have and ap2 berlina black and my cousin with ap2 silver(Erny) and there's a two red s2k's I usually see near palm desert. And an older gentlemen I met with an blue ap1 nice guy to talk to. If you see any of these s2000 let them know Eddie mentioned them and they'll know I'am there all very down to earth chill people and I had a blast cruising with them and hanging out and going to meets with them. Very nice s2k owners
There has to be a date set for a cruise, personally Palms to Pines (Palm Desert to San Diego) is a fun drive with plenty of turns and scenery for those topdown days.
I live to far away to host anything in the Coachella Valley, but i could use an excuse to visit family.

I'm probably one of those Red S2k's in PD.
Old 07-26-2015, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Crumbeliveable
Originally Posted by Zepolboy' timestamp='1437760428' post='23691720
There has to be a date set for a cruise, personally Palms to Pines (Palm Desert to San Diego) is a fun drive with plenty of turns and scenery for those topdown days.
I live to far away to host anything in the Coachella Valley, but i could use an excuse to visit family.

I'm probably one of those Red S2k's in PD.
Yeah probably I usually only see and older guy in his 50-ish and the. Another dude around 30 or 26 somewhere around that age. But hardly see the younger guy only seen him like twice but I live in Indio so that's probably why.