2003 S2000, Clean title

Old 02-01-2017, 01:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2003 S2000, Clean title

SOLD

First Name: Barry
Price: SOLD

Link to pictures: https://www.flickr.com/gp/134970570@N06/ZhXN7K

For sale is my 2003 Honda S2000. I purchased the car in 2010 with 80XXX miles, and it currently has 117,XXX. A majority of those miles were covered in the first two years of ownership, with the last two years seeing about 2500 miles a year, which is the reason I am selling it. I just don't have the time to drive it much anymore and it is time for it to go to a new home.

The soft top was replaced and upgraded in in 2012 and is in perfect condition. The car will come with the OEM car cover and factory S2000 service manual. It has a clean title, which I have. It also has the Billman timing chain tensioner upgrade. No rattles.

The car has been very well kept, always in a garage, and almost always covered, with consistent oil changes, transmission and diff fluid changes, spark plugs, and alignments. The car shifts perfectly, no grinds, engine is strong with no issues, never left me stranded. Car was recently put on the rack at Prova Motorsports in Interbay and given a once over as part of a service, as well as having the alignment checked.

Car is tastefully modified, set up with track days in mind. A majority of the these parts were installed in the last two years. I have a fair amount of the factory parts that can go with the car if the buyer is interested. I would say the body is in pretty average shape for its age, its definitely a driver and not a show car.

Engine/drivetrain
-K&N FIPK intake
-Berk 70mm High flow cat
-HKS 75mm Single exhaust
-AEM Series 2 Standalone ECU (dyno tuned, made 227 wheel on a mustang dyno, they tend to read high, so a realistic 215-220 wheel).
-AEM Digital Wideband, wired into the ECU
-Mishimoto oil cooler, with 180 degree thermostat
-Blacktrax Baffled Oil pan w/ oil temp bung
-Spa Electric Oil Pressure and temperature dual gauge
-Ballade sports single piece driveshaft spacers
-Alloy Craft Black cooling plate (stock radiator cooling plate does not fit with oil cooler).
-LHT master cylinder brace, prevents the master cylinder from flexing under hard braking, gives better brake feel.

Suspension/wheels/brakes
-Ohlins DFV full coilovers (standard Ohlins spring rates which is an ideal setup for the square stance, and maintains a decent street ride)
-Wedsport TC105n wheels (17x9 +49 all around) with Dunlop Direzza Zii summer tires (255/40/17). Tires have about 70% thread left, no curbing on any of the wheels.
-Saner adjustable front sway bar, currently adjusted to firmest setting, with custom end-links.
--Ballade Sport Front Roll Center Adjuster Ball Joint
-Carbotech XP10 front pads, XP8 rear
-Centric premium rotors
-Goodridge stainless brake lines, with Motul 600 Dot 4 brake fluid.

Interior:
-Recaro Pole Position Leather seats (driver and passenger) mounted on Buddy Club adjustable rails. Seats are in excellent shape with almost no wear.
-JPM Coachworks custom center console armrest and shift boot
-OEM Club Racer radio door and floor mats
-Moddiction Anvil Mini Stainless Steel shift knob
-Ricks S2k Phone mount, and glove box organizer.
-Currently hardwired for a Valentine 1, should work with any radar detector
-Previous owner added a set of speakers behind the seats, you can actually hear your music on the highway now. Headunit is Pioneer with USB and AUX inputs

Stock parts that can be included in the sale if we reach an agreeable price:
-Stock 16 inch AP1 wheels, with Bridgestone 760 summer tires. Rear tires are about 3 years old, all 4 have solid thread, but the fronts are about 5 years old and should be replaced just based on age
-Factory AP1 ECU.
-Factory shocks with Swift sport springs, assembled. Little less then a 1 inch drop with this setup
-I think I have the spark plug cover, I removed it because the small bolts holding it on are cheap and tend to break off
-Factory lower front a arm balljoints
-Factory airbox
-Factory catalytic converter
-Factory AP1 exhaust
-Factory oil pan
-I also have a lot of different fluids that I can include, such as engine oil, transmission fluid, diff fluid, brake fluid.

Asking $12,700 cash. No trades, no part outs. Car will be sold complete, as is. Please leave a phone number in your email and I will contact you ASAP. Emails without phone numbers will be ignored, in an effort to avoid scammers.

Simple proof of funds required for test drive, can meet in a 20 minute radius of downtown Seattle and am flexible on times to show the car.

Last edited by carrnut21; 02-03-2017 at 01:22 PM.