Prairie Redliners Canadian Prairie Provinces. Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba

Anyone else on here from Sask?

Old 11-07-2013, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone else on here from Sask?

I'm in Saskatoon, any other regulars here from here or somewhere else in Sask?

Also just a general question. How can I post in the FS area for the praries? It won't let me start a thread there.
Old 11-09-2013, 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by Slotato
Also just a general question. How can I post in the FS area for the praries? It won't let me start a thread there.
I believe you must be a fully paid member of S2KI before you can do any selling.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:06 PM

I'm from Saskatoon as well. Car won't be out of storage for another month.
Old 03-18-2014, 09:04 PM

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Just saw this thread pop up on "view new content".

The wifey is at U of S doing her masters. Going to visit her on Thursday. Not looking forward to the weather. It's always a shock when I go there, and come back to Toronto where people are complaining about -20* haha
Old 03-20-2014, 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by stoon boy
I'm from Saskatoon as well. Car won't be out of storage for another month.
How long have you had your s2k stoon boy? What colour ap1 or ap2? You ever go to the redline meets?

Originally Posted by 06Estukay
Just saw this thread pop up on "view new content". The wifey is at U of S doing her masters. Going to visit her on Thursday. Not looking forward to the weather. It's always a shock when I go there, and come back to Toronto where people are complaining about -20* haha

Haha, it was actually pretty nice this week but now it's cooling down quite a bit.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:24 PM

Only purchased my S2000 late last July, only had a chance to put 300kms on it before I put it in hibernation. Had a classic restored 71 Chev pickup that I sold after having for 14 years. Had an empty spot in the spare garage, so I had a mid life crisis and bought the 2003 silver s2k. Where and when are the redline meets. I send the summer weekends, running the burnout box at the street legal races at S.I.R. I've only seen one S2000 at the drag strip.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:29 PM

Had a mid life crisis, sold my restored classic 71 Chev pickup and had an empty spot in the spare garage, now it's filled with my 2003 silver S2K. Where and when are these redline meets. I volunteer at the street legal races @ S.I.R. and have only seen one Honda S2000 , with the nerve to see what it'll do in the quarter mile.
Old 03-24-2014, 08:33 PM

The silver one from Honda? The redline meets happen every Wednesday during late spring/summer and early fall at the farmers market. I only got mine in the beginning if sept. But it's my daily so I put around 1000k on it before putting it away. I've drag raced every car I've owned so far (nothing too fast though. 05 wrx was the fastest.) I'm still debating weather or not I'll drag race this summer though. I just bought a house and I just keep picturing the diff or trans blowing up as I launch it, lol. Don't really need the extra expense of broken parts right now.
I'm definitely going to be autoxing as much as I can this summer though. Got out to the last one last fall and it was a blast with this car, so much better than my wrx.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:35 PM

You are correct, purchased it from Meidl Honda.
Old 03-26-2014, 07:09 PM

Can someone tell me about these redline meets?

Quick Reply: Anyone else on here from Sask?