S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Suggestions for Mods and Parts

Old 01-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I'll check into seeing if I we can get two sub forums....stickies wouldn't work.
Old 01-24-2008, 05:10 AM

TTT
Old 01-24-2008, 06:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think this is a good forum, but it should have subforums like, Suspension and Bolt-On. Right now its all scattered.
Old 02-06-2008, 06:31 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like it how it is...I know where to find what I'm looking for, with the exception of some cross-threading needed between here and the JDM forum, I think this forum was a good idea.
Old 02-26-2008, 07:07 PM

I think we need a suspension specific section as well as an exterior/interior section.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:25 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You need...

Aerodynamnics: Bodystyling (cosmetic and technical)

Chassis: Wheels, brakes, geo, suspension

Engine Tuning: Forced Induction, Naturally aspitated (This then counter-separated)..
- Forced: Turbos, Superchargers & NOS
- NA (This includes road, race, the lot)

Electronics & ICE: All sound systems and wiring + other assorted electricals.

Separate all of the above into a sub-division and call it what you want. The existing setup is a mess and a lot of the time, the reason you get SO many 'how do you' threads, is because people can't find the right place to look.

More than that, and most irritating, you have to spend lots and lots of time reading all different areas of the forum for one topic - There's not one single area for stickies & guidance from new. Stickies are just dotted here and there.

Make the central section above, just that and move 'street encounters, bikes' and other assorted rubbish to different areas.
Old 03-13-2008, 10:44 PM

^^^I agree. I am also a member of the www.mazda3forums.com and it is setup kindof like that. Very easy to navigate. Check it out.
Old 04-24-2008, 11:31 AM

When I first started going on this forum, I found it very hard to find out information specific to parts that I was interested or topics that were specific to what I needed information on. As a member on the Miata.net forums for years now since 2000, I have never had a problem finding the information I needed. Please check out their website/forum. That website/forum is the most organized and well written up websites/forms I have ever been on. Check out the Reviews section and their Classified section especially. Everything on the left hand navigation is worth a click. Imagine the s2ki.com site like that!
Old 08-31-2008, 11:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please can we move on with this now..

This is an international viewed forum, with, arguably, the best possible breadth of knowledge available on our cars and i'm forced to use the various different sections FI, Special interest etc as they are - it's infuriating!

Our traders have a simple set-out area for different parts, much as i described above. It seems the questions area is set out particularly to the advantage of those sellers as it's so damn confusing.

With so much info, decent order is as important-a-tool as the posts themselves.
Old 08-31-2008, 07:16 PM

as Mods we can't edit the forum. so to answer your question....No we cant move on this Now.....sry

but I will make the suggestions to the Admin.

Quick Reply: Suggestions for Mods and Parts