S2k in capable... VERY capable hands - Page 5 - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums



S2k in capable... VERY capable hands

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2015, 10:21 AM   #41
Registered User
 
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Miami
Posts: 629
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuy094
I'd love it if we could start getting illegal activity video threads closed and deleted.

Or better yet, banning members who post their own illegal activity videos.

Do you drive like a saint all the time?
HUNTERANGEL121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 10:46 AM   #42
 
CoolGuy094's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4,562
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERANGEL121 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuy094
I'd love it if we could start getting illegal activity video threads closed and deleted.

Or better yet, banning members who post their own illegal activity videos.

Do you drive like a saint all the time?
I sure don't drive like these asshats. Nor am I autistic enough to film and post it online.
CoolGuy094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 11:26 AM   #43
Registered User
 
RMurphy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: West Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 5,519
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

This really seems more like a Street Encounter kind of thread.
RMurphy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 12:50 PM   #44
Registered User
 
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Miami
Posts: 629
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGuy094
I sure don't drive like these asshats. Nor am I autistic enough to film and post it online.
On a mountain road, as long as you stay in your lane, don't push it too hard, I think you're fine.
I'm pretty sure on mulhound road you can have some fun and the police are chill with it.
HUNTERANGEL121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2015, 03:47 PM   #45
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 321
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERANGEL121 View Post
On a mountain road, as long as you stay in your lane, don't push it too hard, I think you're fine.
I'm pretty sure on mulhound road you can have some fun and the police are chill with it.
True that. I just got back from the mountains in BC, I forgot how fast people drive there.....Posted 90km/hr, traffic is flowing at 120+.

So I said f@#k it and did as the locals did. There is a reason that places like the tail of the dragon exist, sure it was a make work project back in the day, but today car and bike culture has all but taken it over.
Aurex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 06:59 AM   #46
Registered User
 
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Miami
Posts: 629
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurex

True that. I just got back from the mountains in BC, I forgot how fast people drive there.....Posted 90km/hr, traffic is flowing at 120+.

So I said f@#k it and did as the locals did. There is a reason that places like the tail of the dragon exist, sure it was a make work project back in the day, but today car and bike culture has all but taken it over.

I just came back from Brazil, so you'd imagine that the speed limit sign is a mere suggestion. 30km/h on the asphalt, and 20 when it ends and you end up on dirt.
You don't notice how fast you're going until you actually look down at the speedo...
HUNTERANGEL121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 05:57 AM   #47
Registered User
 
Kirk180's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 238
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

Link blocked?
Kirk180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 08:06 AM   #48
 
yamahaSHO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 2,619
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Default

The owner probably saw this thread.
yamahaSHO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 07:12 AM   #49
Moderator
 
Gigdy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Cockeysville,MD \>
Posts: 187,847
Thanked 267 Times in 105 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamahaSHO View Post
The owner probably saw this thread.
Probably not the reason. since ... http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/1030...t__p__23667584

I think it got posted outside of here and got too much attention.
Gigdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2015, 12:01 AM   #50
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 1,038
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad1flip View Post
I like the tuna here
No one likes the tuna here.
mongomery1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:18 AM.