Seller Feedback

Old 06-23-2010, 03:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seller Feedback

Post seller feedback here.
Old 08-16-2010, 08:59 AM
Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

My failed transaction with Blk05AP2 (Mike)
Facts only: Deduce from this what you wish. I'm just merely stating the facts. In no way am I making any accusation.
1. He PMed me regarding a trade for my Top Secret style hood for his Bride Seats. Told him wanted to see them first and to call me when he got his car back so I could look at them.
2. He sold them to someone else the day he got his car back (This was my fault, as I left my phone at home that day)
3. Anyways, today I see his Craigslist ad with pictures. I notice that they're fake because they have black fiberglass seat (the part that's not covered with fabric) and Real Bride Vios IIIs have silver with silver and white flake on the fiberglass seat. Also, the thigh cushion does not have a split down the middle. A quote from his CL ad "These are real and go for $1200-1500 a pair, not including rails. "
4. I text him that they're fake.
5. He texts me back, and I quote, "Sweet...."
6. I assume he doesn't give a shit about selling fake stuff as real because of his response.
7. I just decide to share with him what gave it away. (I didn't proceed to flame him at all).
8. He tells me he didn't know and that he tried looking on Bride's website at pictures to determine if they're real. He decided they were real.
9. I attempt to end the conversation civilly by saying "Good luck with your car."
10. He comes back flaming at me because I'm "on his nuts about everything" and says that people like me are why he hates the S2000 community.
11. I tell him I wasn't attacking him at all. I was calling him out that they were indeed fakes. Since now he was taking this further, I did too. I met him at the Brazilian Cowboy meet. He said he bought these from someone who said they were fakes. He said he did some research and decided to dub them as real.
12. He denies ever talking to me at the meet about his seats.
13. I tell him I sat in his seats that night before he took of to go street race wherever they went.
14. More bickering about me being a jerk because I'm calling him out on selling fakes.
15. Apparently he said "Sweet...." [and not something like, "oh really? crap!"] because and I quote "... it's amusing to see you are losing sleep over my personal life." He goes on to say that he's been conned before and he's not out to con anyone.
15. I try to take the high road again and end the conversation.

For what it's worth, I wasn't trying to instigate anything. I just was telling him that his seats were fake. It didn't get personal until I tried to end the conversation, and he implied I was an asshole or whatever he's implying by "Dude you are ridiculous. You are the reason why I hate the S2000 community."

edit: Brand new replica Bride seats sell for ~$350 each. He was asking $800 for the seats only.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 08-16-2010, 05:58 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow, that sucks. Thus another reason why I don't buy anything JDM, too many fakes out there. Feel sorry for the sucker that ends up with those "Brides."
Old 08-18-2010, 05:07 PM

You did state all facts, however, the guy I bought them from (some guy off Dallas Imports) said they were real...I did research...he came by for me to look at them and I bought them from him. Then I paid another $300 for the Rails at JoTech.

CampinCracker sent me a link to Brides website->
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/252551-how-check-...bride-seat.html

http://www.bride-jp.com/

then clicked the COPY(Japanese lettering)
Link and went to the VIOSIII SPORT links...

they look exactly alike with all matching VIN stickers/tags...

think what you want. I'm dont steal from other people.
If you want to continue trying to make me look like a bad person, do it in front of me and not on a forum or over a text message. I'm 18 man, how old are you? grow up..
Old 08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
Sponsor

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts

That's definitely not what you told me at the meet, although that point is moot since it'd be my word against yours.
If you look at the arrows on that pdf, it points out the thigh cushions and it's very obvious that the fake has a slit, and the real one does not.
In fact, I have the translated version into English of those documents, so I know exactly what to look for.

I made no accusations nor am implying anything. This is a feedback thread, and I am doing what this thread was created for. I'm 24, and just bought a house during a [semi-recovering] recession. I think I'm mature enough. Not to mention, I do business with a lot of S2000 owners on S2ki with nothing but great feedback. Be lucky it's not someone else that is posting this.

AP1 and AP2 Clear Headlight Diffusers!!! - Clear out your S2000 headlights!
LED Conversions for all S2000 lights
Keyhole Covers - Get the Shaved look
Oil Drain Valve - Easiest Oil Change ever!
_________
For LEDs for your other cars, head to our new website: SupernovaLEDs.com. Same great quality, easy-to-use website. Pick your car, we'll show you what fits.
Old 09-14-2010, 05:22 PM

I bought a glovebox from S2KI member dammitjim a few weeks ago.
I got it in the mail yesterday and was extremely pleased with his exceptional service! and Amazing product quality as well as his genious packing technique, very secure and safe shipping condition
dammitjim =
Old 10-30-2010, 01:16 PM

I bought floor mats from local member s2k4trouble.
I PPed him the money, went out of town for a week then when I came back met him, and his wife ,at the Galleria to pick them up.
Hes VERY nice!!! Great seller!!!!
Wouldnt hesitate to buy from him again!
Old 11-01-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bought clear sidemarkers from 00mugens2k.

Great sale. He even helped adjust them for optimal fit.

Big props to 00mugen
Old 11-15-2010, 11:03 AM

I bought an HKS dual from Jason [210] on Friday.
Mint condition as described. He even helped me fit it in the back of my Dads truck.
Great transaction Jason!
Old 03-13-2011, 10:07 AM

I just met up with s2dave for the first time. I purchased a modified tct from him and he even installed it in less than 15 mins! Great guy to do business with.

Quick Reply: Seller Feedback