Texas - Houston S2000 Owners Greater Houston Area S2000 Owners

Calling all S2k owners...Friday night Nov. 8th

Old 10-07-2002, 10:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Calling all S2k owners...Friday night Nov. 8th

A bunch of us MR2 owners from the MR2 message board are having a state-wide rally in Galveston on Saturday Nov. 9th. Nearly all the guys attending the Saturday meet are planning on staying the night in South Houston on Friday.

There is a HUGE import/domestic gathering off of Bay Area Blvd and Interstate 45 South on Friday nights. There is a K-mart/Barnes & Noble/Starbucks in the shopping center, and this is where alot of (ALOT OF) cars congregate on Friday nights somewhere between the hours of 8:30 and 11:30. There are police there at all times to keep the peace so there is no worry of a raid. All of us MR2 guys (15-30 total attending Friday night) are going to cruise out to this shopping center and hang out for a while. I thought it would be awesome if you S2000 guys joined us out there on Friday night. I am also going to extend the same invite to the Supra guys. If only there was an established 350Z message board, I would also extend the invite there as well. Imagine a large group of MR2's, a large group of S2000s, and a large group of Supra's attending this...it would give us all a chance to check out all the incredible cars and meet each other since our motoring interests are VERY similar!!!

I have been wanting to meet moyopoyo and Wes for a while now and hopefully you guys as well as all you other Houston area S2k owners can make it out.

So moyopoyo, Wes, or any of you other S2k guys who usually plan a GTG, help me achieve a large attendance for this one!
Old 10-08-2002, 04:08 AM

RudyW and I have been going to this SouthEast meet for the last 3-4 weeks and it is simply incredible. There are imports, domestics, lowrider cars, 4x4 trucks, lowrider trucks, and some good ole' fashioned hot rods. It almost has the atmosphere of an organized car show.

I've been trying to get these S2k guys/gals to come out and make our presence known. With only TwoStooks(Webster Regional Members of the HouStooks ) showing up, we could use more S2000's to help out. And one more thing, If one more person asks If I'm Wesmaster, I'm going to start saying "Yes, I am". I might also start racing them just to lose, so that Wes will have a losing reputation.

The police are cool and only bother you if your drinking alcohol, if you are an underaged smoker, or if you light up your tires in the parking lot. Other than that, they just drive around and don't hassle you like the HPD.

There is a Starbuck's there that can support the entire parking lot until midnight.
Old 10-08-2002, 05:38 AM

Ok guys, lets come up with a metting location before we roll out there.
I wanted to go this Friday. Is there anything going on this Friday?

We need to attend this!
Old 10-08-2002, 07:25 AM

I have also been out there. It's simply amazing to go and see. Lot's of cars/trucks/motorbikes you name they have it, also lots of 'other' things to look at also (if you get my drift) Definitely worth checking out.

Dale
Old 10-08-2002, 07:35 AM

www.my350z.com is a 350z forum; there's no local forums, but at least there's one.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:00 AM

sounds fun, though I'll have family visiting from out of town(my bday's Nov 9th)
Old 10-08-2002, 08:30 AM

i'll be there sean.

i'll try to meet up with sean and davin (duvin clunk), before we go out there since we live in the same area.
Old 10-08-2002, 08:42 AM

I'll be there. It's a hell of a drive for me (~50 miles) but the SE meet is definitely crazy packed. If you're looking for barely legal cars or barely legal girls...it's the place to be.

Somehow I think I'm going to forget about this before November 8, though.
Old 10-08-2002, 09:09 AM

ill be there. should we all go this friday too?
Old 10-08-2002, 09:39 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Wesmaster
[B]I'll be there.

Quick Reply: Calling all S2k owners...Friday night Nov. 8th