South Florida Owners from South Florida

2 Cars for Sale: BMW 530i, Blue, Navi, M5 wheels

Old 05-12-2007, 08:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 Cars for Sale: BMW 530i, Blue, Navi, M5 wheels

You are looking at an extra clean, Rust free, non-smoker 2001 BMW 530i Premium. It only has 82,*** miles on it and runs great! Only $16,750. As one would expect in a top-end, luxury-sport Sedan, equipment levels are first-rate. Dual Automatic Climate Control, Dual Power Seats w/ memory driver seat, Automatic Dimming Rear view Mirror, Power rear side windows, Alarm System, Fog Lights, Remote Trunk Release, Trip Computer, Safety equipment includes anti lock disc brakes, Dual Front Airbag Restraints, Front Side Airbag Restraints, Front Head Airbag Restraints, Traction Control System, all seating positions. To list all of this 530i Sport and luxury features would take more space than we have; a few of the more noticeable ones are Premium Package, Navigation System, Rain sensors, Xenon Head lights, Premium Sound System ( DSP ), Power sun roof, Steptronic transmission and prepare yourself for an invigorating ride; the suspension is firmed up noticeably on this lively model. All the options works at the fullest capacity. This beautiful 530i runs and drives like NEW!! I challenge any same year model 530 in the market to be as clean, as healthy and as sharp looking as this one. It is really hard to find a Topaz Blue 530i Premium with black leather interior in the same condition as this one in the market!!!! Suspension is tight with no extra noise. Powerful 3.0L I6 DOHC 24V FI Engine ( one of the best engines BMW ever built ) runs smooth and Strong with no extra noise or smoke. Underneath this nice 530i is Clean and dry with no fluid leak any where. Topaz Blue exterior is in near excellent shape and condition with no sign of any DENT, DING, OR DAMAGE on the body of this BMW ( No Exaggeration ). There are few minor surface scratches here and there and THAT IS ALL. Windshield is clean and clear with no cracks or rock chip. Black Leather interior is in Excellent condition. Seats, Dashboard, Headliner, Door panels, and Carpets are specially clean. As you can see, it is also equipped, from the factory, with 18" BMW M5 wheels. They also have brand new BFGoodrich tires on them (only 1000 miles on them). The car has all Books, owner's manuals, and jack and spare tires are available.

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to take a look at it. Email is said.haykal@gmail.com and phone number is 954.478.0469.

more pictures can be found here:

Click Here

&

This is a very easy car to describe. It's a 2003 Dodge Caravan SE. It's in excellent condition without any problems. Only $6,999. The car is barely ever driven, which is why I'm selling it. It only has 33,*** miles on it. Any other 2003 Caravan is going to have at least 55,000 miles. The car is in great shape, interior and exterior. Although it is the SE Edition, I had an alarm with power door locks and power trunk release installed. I also had a Pioneer CD player with remote installed. I've included a lot of picture so that you can take a look at it.

more pictures can be found here: click here

Feel free to contact me with any questions or if you'd like to take a look at it. Email is said.haykal@gmail.com and phone number is
Old 05-12-2007, 09:49 PM

Maybe I'm just blind, but I don't see the year for the BMW (at least no place obvious in the post). Might want to add it if I'm not blind

Bump for a nice car and a nice daily driver.
Old 05-13-2007, 06:31 AM

Originally Posted by Jsmply,May 12 2007, 09:49 PM
Maybe I'm just blind, but I don't see the year for the BMW (at least no place obvious in the post). Might want to add it if I'm not blind

Bump for a nice car and a nice daily driver.
You're right, edited.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:38 AM

I like. How much for the White Beemer?
Old 05-13-2007, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by craigdred,May 13 2007, 09:38 AM
I like. How much for the White Beemer?
Thanks! Unfortunately, the white one isn't for sale. I already got a buyer for the 530i, so he should be buying it this week. I just have to sell the van now.