S2000 Engine Management Engine management topics, map and advice.

2006+ readiness not setting flashpro

Old 07-30-2014, 09:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2006+ readiness not setting flashpro

Hello all,

06+ Flashpro users, are any of you having or had issues setting readiness monitors? I have 3 not set currently oxygen monitoring, heated catalyst, evape.

I had catalyst and evape not set so I downloaded the newest manager and updated firmware then uploaded a calibration. I have all sensors enabled driven over 500 miles used about 20 gallons of gas and followed monitor set procedure since the last cal upload. Tried brand new sensors before last cal was loaded and 500 miles ago. Can't be sensors thinking something with flashpro.

Am I missing something?

If anyone has experienced this issue and has some insight please reply.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by crxdx
Hello all,

06+ Flashpro users, are any of you having or had issues setting readiness monitors? I have 3 not set currently oxygen monitoring, heated catalyst, evape.

I had catalyst and evape not set so I downloaded the newest manager and updated firmware then uploaded a calibration. I have all sensors enabled driven over 500 miles used about 20 gallons of gas and followed monitor set procedure since the last cal upload. Tried brand new sensors before last cal was loaded and 500 miles ago. Can't be sensors thinking something with flashpro.

Am I missing something?

If anyone has experienced this issue and has some insight please reply.
You forgot to mention that you do not have a cat.
Old 07-30-2014, 01:57 PM

Keep thinking its because no catalyst your wrong! it doesn't matter. Stock ecu and test pipe readiness set's with a defouler (non fouler). It is not "luck". Readiness sets without a catalyst in every other setup I ever ran. Most people that run hondata don't have a catalyst.

Monitors set perfect in 2013 like they should but for some reason they won't set at all for me now and it seems other users as well recently.

Just trying to get to the bottom of it. It's not because no catalyst the community has gotten around that for 20+ years where have you been?
Car is not running a catalyst converter but does have a secondary o2 sensor and test pipe with a non fouler. It has set before on this setup also on my 9th gen, rsx & among most modified hondas not running a catalyst. All sensors are enabled.
Old 08-02-2014, 08:31 AM

I am having the same issue. I have in the stock injectors, stock map sensor, catalytic converter, o2 enabled, and using software V1.9.1. The O2, cat. and evap are not ready (followed the readiness steps in the owners manual). Does hondata have an eta when this will be fixed?

Anyone who is considering buying the flashpro, hold off until hondata fix this problem because your car will not pass inspection in most states.
Old 08-04-2014, 07:46 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by ny1honda
I am having the same issue. I have in the stock injectors, stock map sensor, catalytic converter, o2 enabled, and using software V1.9.1. The O2, cat. and evap are not ready (followed the readiness steps in the owners manual). Does hondata have an eta when this will be fixed?

Anyone who is considering buying the flashpro, hold off until hondata fix this problem because your car will not pass inspection in most states.
To confirm, do you have the stock cat?

What are your climate conditions like?
Old 08-16-2014, 11:30 AM

Yes, stock cat. Low 60s at night, upper 70s in the day.
Old 08-17-2014, 05:53 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ny1honda

Shit I am having this same exact problem, smh I am attaching a picture of what is not completed below:

Name:  ScreenShot2014-08-17at83252PM_zpsd05de8d6.png
Views: 1988
Size:  54.9 KB
Old 08-17-2014, 08:23 PM

I am getting the same 3 not setting.. My inspection is pass due!
Old 08-18-2014, 04:49 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by EternalLx
I am getting the same 3 not setting.. My inspection is pass due!
I just bought the car too, and its not passing inspection but its been passing for the last 3 years so not sure what could be the case right now. Wonder why Hondata hasn't done something to force this to pass smh
Old 08-18-2014, 05:29 AM

Received 177 Likes on 125 Posts

Have you guys contacted Hondata? I'd think they'd have a more immediate response. Please let us know what you find.. Maybe just run an older version of Flashpro..?

Quick Reply: 2006+ readiness not setting flashpro