S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

King's Performance rebuilt engine

Old 06-29-2015, 06:46 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default King's Performance rebuilt engine

DID YOU, OR DID YOU NOT REINSTALL DAMAGED PISTONS INTO A REBUILT ENGINE FOR MR PITTS ?.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/899...ssy-cat-build/
Old 06-30-2015, 01:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How was this point not addressed in the reply is beyond me.
Old 06-30-2015, 05:32 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by alan168
Because he was too busy telling everybody how fast his cars are.

I couldn't have asked this question because they would have blocked it as they did when Craig.h asked it on the original post.
Old 06-30-2015, 08:06 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kitesurfer s2000
DID YOU, OR DID YOU NOT REINSTALL DAMAGED PISTONS INTO A REBUILT ENGINE FOR MR PITTS ?.

https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/899...ssy-cat-build/
Hello Kitesurfer s2000

we did NOT installed damaged pistons into neither motors.

If you have any other questions feel free to call (321) 235-2699 or email sales@kingsperformance.com we'll be more than happy to help you guys.

Kings Performance
Old 06-30-2015, 10:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You just reused the old ones?

In your opinion then you must have concluded that they were in good working order?

Or did you install new pistons?

Clarification would be great. And as much as im sure you would rather we phoned or emailed, i think its better discussed on a public forum. If you have nothing to hide and have done nothing wrong then i cant see problem with that.
Old 06-30-2015, 06:14 PM

He is never going to admit to putting damaged piston in it Craig.But the engine is going to be stripped over here and the pistons in the original engine had severe det damage to the crown which will be obvious when we take them out if indeed they had been reused.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:10 AM

Received 56 Likes on 41 Posts

Besides this wasn't the original engine supplied with broken cam retainers in an engine that had supposed to have had a new HG how the heck was that missed, if glen hadn't spotted them before the engine was fitted and fired then he would have probably got the blame for that as well,
Old 07-01-2015, 06:08 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hi,

i have been a member in this forum and owner of very modified s2000s probably longer than allot of people here and the owner of 2 record holding cars ( 6 speed and stock chassis no wheelie bar S2k)

i have tried everything and experienced allot as well. i built several engines and full builds from inline pro and i have also build allot with kings during the past years. Both companies are great to be honest and i never faced any issue with either.

any modified car or build will always face issues that's why its called modified regardless of who builds it, there are so many other factors involved other than an engine build that can hurt the car (eg tune, fuel system, oil system, spark, quality of fuel and more)

trying to destroy a companies image in forums in not a very nice thing to do, mistakes happen and there are so many ways to learn and fix it. if you had a bad experience with kings it doesn't mean everyone did.

fernando does go out of his way to fix issues and help all his customers and i honestly dont think he would ruin his shops reputation by selling bad parts or builds. moreover when somebody buys a used engine you cant expect it to be as good as new especially when you are paying half the price of a new one.

finally i believe i have spent allot more with my builds than what you paid them but honestly they are a good shop and if they do mistakes they take full responsibility to fix it as we all know no one is perfect.
Old 07-01-2015, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by AMKS2000
hi,

i have been a member in this forum and owner of very modified s2000s probably longer than allot of people here and the owner of 2 record holding cars ( 6 speed and stock chassis no wheelie bar S2k)

i have tried everything and experienced allot as well. i built several engines and full builds from inline pro and i have also build allot with kings during the past years. Both companies are great to be honest and i never faced any issue with either.

any modified car or build will always face issues that's why its called modified regardless of who builds it, there are so many other factors involved other than an engine build that can hurt the car (eg tune, fuel system, oil system, spark, quality of fuel and more)

trying to destroy a companies image in forums in not a very nice thing to do, mistakes happen and there are so many ways to learn and fix it. if you had a bad experience with kings it doesn't mean everyone did.

fernando does go out of his way to fix issues and help all his customers and i honestly dont think he would ruin his shops reputation by selling bad parts or builds. moreover when somebody buys a used engine you cant expect it to be as good as new especially when you are paying half the price of a new one.

finally i believe i have spent allot more with my builds than what you paid them but honestly they are a good shop and if they do mistakes they take full responsibility to fix it as we all know no one is perfect.

What I paid them is penny's compared to what the car has cost,as has been mentioned above just because you've had a good experience with them it doesn't mean everybody else has.I suspect you are just lucky and haven't had anything go wrong?you would see the other side of him then.
Fernando also goes out of his way to run people down and rubbish their work practice.
I'm sick of trying to justify myself to Fernando sycophants

I told him in private what the issue was and he chose to rubbish both myself and my tuners work ethics,I told him I would put it on an open forum to get other people's views,he wasn't bothered so that's why we are here today.There is nothing that I've posted up that isn't true.

I've got nothing to lose.except maybe a 150 kg paperweight.
Old 07-02-2015, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by mr-pitts
Originally Posted by alan168' timestamp='1435655246' post='23665227
Because he was too busy telling everybody how fast his cars are.

I couldn't have asked this question because they would have blocked it as they did when Craig.h asked it on the original post.

Quick Reply: King's Performance rebuilt engine