S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

GuardianDesigns steering wheel

Old 05-06-2016, 05:37 PM

Received 3,373 Likes on 2,452 Posts

Originally Posted by Mataleao9380
When I spoke to Angelos, I inquired about the "competition thickness" and after some discussion, we both agreed that it may suite the s2000 a little better than the M3 thickness. Of course this is only an opinion. I'd like to feel how the m3 thickness compares to mine but honestly, I don't think you can go wrong with either one.
The competition thickness was much like my last steering wheel that I had done by JPM Coachworks. They basically add a cover over the oem thickness wheel, so the end result is thicker, but not as thick as M3. My wheel felt great, thicker than stock, same firmness as stock in terms of feel since there is no padding. With the M3 wheel you get padding under the cover so it feels different. Just a personal choice on how thick you prefer it, and the size of your hands, if you are arthritic, etc... Both are a big improvement over stock.

Angelos believes that the competition wheel transmits more feel to the driver, but that is more applicable to the average car, maybe not as much to the S2000 as our cars are pretty numb in terms of feel with the EPS system. I didn't notice any less feel with the thicker wheel, but that is just my opinion. Angelos is a Miata guy and that may be more applicable to the Miata and not as much to the S2000.
Old 05-06-2016, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by ninetysixyenko
I recently had Tomas make a center console cover for me. Will be posting a new thread soon.
I was shown some preliminary prototype pictures of their console cover, and I have to say it looks fantastic. This is going to be the best console cover on the market when it gets released, congrats on having their first cover If I didn't have a carbon fiber console cover I'd buy this one in a minute, can't wait to see the finished and installed product. In for pics.
Old 05-08-2016, 05:00 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zeroptzero
Originally Posted by ninetysixyenko' timestamp='1462579393' post='23959410
I recently had Tomas make a center console cover for me. Will be posting a new thread soon.
I was shown some preliminary prototype pictures of their console cover, and I have to say it looks fantastic. This is going to be the best console cover on the market when it gets released, congrats on having their first cover If I didn't have a carbon fiber console cover I'd buy this one in a minute, can't wait to see the finished and installed product. In for pics.

Tomas used an AP2 cover i sent him for the template, if you saw pictures of the preliminary than you saw pictures of my cover . I am hoping to send Tomas some other pieces too and get some nice products rolling out for the S2000.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by ninetysixyenko
Originally Posted by zeroptzero' timestamp='1462585220' post='23959450
[quote name='ninetysixyenko' timestamp='1462579393' post='23959410']

Tomas used an AP2 cover i sent him for the template, if you saw pictures of the preliminary than you saw pictures of my cover . I am hoping to send Tomas some other pieces too and get some nice products rolling out for the S2000.
[/quote]

That is what I likely viewed. It was very nice.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:17 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Center Console cover:
https://www.s2ki.com/s2000/topic/115...-console-over/