Pacific Northwest S2000 Owners For S2000 Owners in Washington, Idaho, and Alaska

soft top patches

Old 11-05-2015, 12:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default soft top patches

I have an old soft top that did not see much outdoor time. Im cutting it up and offering patches to people for FREE.

if you need a swatch of fabric give me the measuremenhts and ill do my best to accommodate you. if you tell me where your rip is on your top thats helpful too since if its contoured at all ill try and get you that contour.

price: free

if anyone is inclined to throw a few bucks my way i wont say no. but nothing required. locals (you) get first priority.

my only real request is that you don't just ask for the whole top. trying to spread as much of this around as possible.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:41 AM

really surprised 0 people want a patch.

goin in the garbage i suppose.
Old 11-14-2015, 12:28 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

I could use some, just not sure how we could get together conveniently. Thanks for the offer to the community!
Old 11-14-2015, 01:22 PM

if they are small i can mail em to you if you think they will fit the criteria for an envelope.

otherwise if you know twanny i could give them to him over the holidays and he cold probably bring them when convenient. I think he and i are tentatively planning to meet at spets place (spets doesnt know that yet) the next time twanny is at spets'.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:13 PM

where are you located?
Old 11-15-2015, 07:40 PM

renton/kent
Old 11-15-2015, 09:52 PM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by street_ruler
if they are small i can mail em to you if you think they will fit the criteria for an envelope.

otherwise if you know twanny i could give them to him over the holidays and he cold probably bring them when convenient. I think he and i are tentatively planning to meet at spets place (spets doesnt know that yet) the next time twanny is at spets'.
Thanks for the offer, I don't want to create any inconvenience for anyone though. I'm in Kirkland and we do our weekly Monday meets in Mill Creek. Haven't seen Twanny there in a good wile, but if he is up for making a Monday meet that might work out well. I could use a couple 3x5" pieces if you got them. Those might be mail-able also? Not sure.
Old 11-16-2015, 07:57 AM

3x5 flat or contoured of any kind?

i can try and mail those. if it can wait a bit ill give em to twanny. if not ill mail em. not a problem man.
Old 11-16-2015, 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
Originally Posted by street_ruler' timestamp='1447539774' post='23803645

Thanks for the offer, I don't want to create any inconvenience for anyone though. I'm in Kirkland and we do our weekly Monday meets in Mill Creek. Haven't seen Twanny there in a good wile, but if he is up for making a Monday meet that might work out well. I could use a couple 3x5" pieces if you got them. Those might be mail-able also? Not sure.
I am up for the meet in Mill Creek. But I do not no where you meet. I have got a 2005 with a hardtop and it is stock with 48,000 miles.
Old 11-16-2015, 10:55 AM
Community Organizer

Originally Posted by street_ruler
3x5 flat or contoured of any kind?

i can try and mail those. if it can wait a bit ill give em to twanny. if not ill mail em. not a problem man.
Well ive got 3 different holes. 2 of which are on the rear top corners above the window which is a typical high stress area I think. They may be contoured there like you say, or a flat piece may work ok as well. Im not that picky on the top appearance, just don’t want the holes to get any bigger. The other one is on the top/flat. I figured a couple 3x5 piece would give me enough to work with. I'm in no rush, but will pm you my address if you feel inclined to mail them. Let me know if you do and if any postage, I will paypal some cash. Thanks a bunch

Quick Reply: soft top patches