Έλληνες Ιδιοκτήτες S2000 / Greek S2000 Owners Official Forum of Greek S2000 Owners. Greek Lovers are in great passion with the S2000!

ΤΟΠΟΣ ΛΑΤΡΕΙΑΣ ΤΟΥ S2000!

Old 12-07-2015, 03:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Έτσι ακριβως φιλαρακι ήταν ή καλύτερη εμπειρία της ζωής μου...
Πάρτε μια γεύση...
Old 12-07-2015, 06:00 AM

^ Sick photos.

Sorry for Greeklish in advance, I actually type Greeklish quicker than I type English now. :/

So yeh, edw leme pwso kollimenoi eimaste me to S? Wraia, oriste h dikh mou istoria...

Agapaw to S apo to proto Fast and Furious, me to Roz. Xalia amaksi alla mou anoikse ta matia gia to montelo. Apofasisa na parw ena to 2006. Mou stoixise 20k euro, me 90k kms, proto xeri. Sthn arxh nomiza oti eixa 'lucked-out'. Omws, siga siga, mou zitise ola mou ta lefta me mlkioules, symplekth, frena, tentotiras, ta klassika, mexri pou mia mera egine kapnisths...kathe toso, isos duo fores to mina, teleios tuxaio kai xoris logo, tha fisouse ena TERASTIO synefo kapno ladiou. Polu embarrassing, alla den to ekane syggekrimenes stygmes, opote hthele xoris proenimerosh. Telos panton, ksodepsa arketa lefta sthn prospathia na brw to problima, o Geartech eixe allaksei skedon olo to pano kommati tis mixanhs, xporis apotelesma. Ligo meta, to xtipise kapoios otan htan parkarismeno. Piso ftero olo mesa, arketh zimia sto monadiko panelo pou den allazetai. Idi skeftomouna na kapsw to amaksi, alla to teleutaio straw htan otan arxisan na taleporithoun ta pisw amortiser. Ekei eipa 'gama to!', kai to edwsa 7000e.

Horror story kanonika. Alla akoma to agapisa toso polu, here I am back again to buy another.

I know I was very unlucky and got a bad example of what is normally a super reliable car. So I'm looking forward to not having any issues with the next one, for which I will pay roughly half what I paid for the last. Funny how it goes.

So there ya go, if that ain't passion I don't know what is! Or am I just a masochist? Are we all?
Old 12-07-2015, 01:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why were you so unlucky mate? Was it bad-serviced on the hands of the previous owner? I hope you find what you 're looking for and have better luck with the next one.
Old 12-08-2015, 12:32 AM

I'm always unlucky man... Here's my full car history (since coming to Greece), talk about bad luck...

1989 Golf 2 gti, bought for 2800 in my first weeks in greece. 1 year later, a dude didn't stop at a stop and the car was repaired at a cost of 3000. Very strange, but insurance handled it, so whatever. 2 weeks after getting fixed, the garbage truck sideswiped it, opening the whole side like a tin can, literally, metal ripped off toward the back of the car. Sold 2 weeks later for 500.

199? Polo mk4. Was fine, drove it for two years, sold it to a friend for a little less than I paid for it. Friend didn't pay me. No longer a friend. Not exactly an unlucky car, but hey, SOMETHING had to happen.

Then was the S2000.

Then a Civic Type R EP3, 2004, lots of kms, bought cheap. Was a fine little car, no problems whatsoever in 3 years, not even a rattle. Last november a woman tried her luck from a red light that had already changed for over 2 seconds. I was approaching the lights when they turned green, so I just coasted through the junction. She saw me coming and stopped in front of me of course. Bam! Car was repaired, and I immediately sold it to a guy who gave me all kinds of problems (fking villagers). I don't know what he expected from an ep3 that cost 5 grand, but he threatened to send albanians to kill me, refused to do a ypevthini dilosi, etc, etc. Nightmare.

Then the e92 335, the car of my dreams, stolen after 6 months of ownership from the summer house, after just spending 3 grand on wheels and tires.

So far my current mini cooper S (2002 with 160k), is great, it's quite modified, makes about 200-210hp, so it's a little rocket. No problems so far.

To be honest, the s2000 was plain bad luck. The worst part was the mystery engine smoke that nobody could diagnose. The parksing accident, you could say I should have known better than to park it outside a school, but no choice at the time, and the rest of the maintenance stuff, which we all know is expensive, was just due at the time, not the previous owners fault. When the rear shocks started going (again it was their time, they'd done 110.000), I was like...I gotta get rid of this car...
Old 12-08-2015, 05:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Charlie Brown is that you???
Sorry to hear all that, mate. I hope you have a better luck from now on and find the perfect s2k, as you want!
Old 12-08-2015, 07:31 AM

I'm super lucky in life, so far, touch wood. So I guess my bad car luck is my deserved karma, and if so, I'm fine with that. We are grateful every day.