Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

ChaserAero: STOLE My Side Strakes!

Old 04-13-2011, 06:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 04-13-2011, 10:24 PM

Old 04-13-2011, 10:34 PM

in to watching this unfoldd
Old 04-14-2011, 12:11 AM

Here I am strolling along, and here come the responses I see on here.

Me (skier)
Responses (Polar Bear)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IzdtFLbehU

EDIT: I know people have had issues with Chaser, I really do hope that both parties get the issues resolved in this matter and for future matters.
Old 04-14-2011, 07:58 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

this chaser aero company is crap. how are they still in business and why are they still a sponsor? who cares if they pay sponsorship fees, they are stealing from customers and making shitty parts. s2ki needs to step up on this and ban them from selling on the forum.

i am glad i have never dealt with them. i have a feeling this is all the same sales rep using different names.

what a shitty company. i feel bad for anyone that works there and has to deal with this bs. good luck getting your parts and money back. im sure they are both long gone and you'll never see them again.
Old 04-14-2011, 10:47 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by orangebarius
this chaser aero company is crap. how are they still in business and why are they still a sponsor? who cares if they pay sponsorship fees, they are stealing from customers and making shitty parts. s2ki needs to step up on this and ban them from selling on the forum.

i am glad i have never dealt with them. i have a feeling this is all the same sales rep using different names.

what a shitty company. i feel bad for anyone that works there and has to deal with this bs. good luck getting your parts and money back. im sure they are both long gone and you'll never see them again.
Thank you for again posting what everyone in 4 threads has stated. It's always been a different rep.

Originally Posted by Benzo11
Another key reason why your company will never succeed

Im sure you could go to the local community college and get educated on business ethics JB for about 300 bucks. I would highly recommend that you do that.

The reason for my post was simple. Here goes:
I tried to represent chaser in the best way possible. I stood up for the quality of the product but no longer could endure the terrible ways you treated customers

I called customers using my cell when I worked for your company. I think using your personal cell is pretty much standard in any form of sales in which one is in. I had to change my number due to threatening old texts from when I was at chaser and I felt the need to post what I did out of pure frustration.

Posting someones facebook profile is kinda laughable. If a company is reputable they shouldn't have to defend thereselves by posting someone personal information. Its fine by me, doesn't bother me one bit but its just another pathetic way to try and save your company's face.

I posted nothing but true facts about the company you represent. I stand by your products 100% but in no way shape or form do I agree with the way you conduct business.

As I feel that this is just childish and probably shouldn't have posted on this form ill end it at, when the link of my personal life is taken off a public form I too will delete my frustration posts for your company
A key reason the company wouldn't succeed is because of salesmen like you. Since you don't want to answer my pm or contact me any other way I have decided to blast you here and all the s2ki members can have fun reading my post. First off you don't own an s2k. Last time I check your orange Eclipse was still flooding and you lived at your parents house.

I went to college and got my business degree. I started working sales here and I enjoy this job. I have been trying very hard here to help out previous customers and forums with much better customer service than you ever offered. Still waiting on Suzuka to read this since you were the one he had such a good relationship with here.

Calling someone from your phone is retarded unless it's someone you know. No one has my number unless they are a local kid I know or someone I've developed a relationship with at the track or a meet. There is a reason I have an office phone. If you please 10,000 customers there will eventually be one who will send you a hateful message. If this was your company and you were just starting it than a cell phone would make sense, but it's not. I recommend you go back to school and work on your spelling, grammar and punctuation. Your first two posts are a little ridiculous.

As for your Facebook that has nothing to do with me defending Chaser. That was something I felt like doing and to take a guess at who it was...seems I was right. I do find your first two posts pathetic and the equivalent of a troll. I have read all the posts about how bad previous reps were, the product, etc.

Has anyone noticed there has been a turn around in response time? Product pricing across all forums? Customer service across all forums?

If you work for a company you have to support them 100% and if not start helping them in the right direction. I believe we are headed in the right direction and while I may not have supported all previous actions I do support this company and stand behind it. When you worked here you could have easily grown some balls and said, "I will not say that. We need to do this...," but you didn't. You decided to hold it all in, quit and bitch on a car forum.

And I am the one being childish? If I had it my way you would walk through the front door and say it all to my face. Funny how no one wants to do that.

I look forward to continued clean up of this forum and making things right. Whether or not we stay a vendor is not up to me, but I do hope I can stay here long enough to finish current issue resolution.

-Joe
Old 04-14-2011, 11:05 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 04-14-2011, 11:28 AM

You can say you're trying to fix things all you want, but I have yet to see ANYONE say you helped them to the point where they are satisfied.
Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by suzuka-blue-s2k

suzuka. how many weeks do you want to bet they will change sales rep this time?
Old 04-14-2011, 11:38 AM