Forced Induction For Sale Forced induction kits and components classifieds.
Mark this thread as Sold

codybjag sale 50mm bov, inlinepro boost controller

Old 02-08-2012, 02:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default codybjag sale 50mm bov, inlinepro boost controller

Cody Jaglowicz
wichita ks 67207
316 765 2278 text or call and send pics via text or email thanks
prices don't include shipping or paypal fees

-looks like a tial 50mm BOV works perfect. its silver has real tial spring in it. $30

-inlinepro boost controller $70 black

Pics:
more coming tonight 19oct12

SOLD:
-garrett gt35r, Warbro 255 used e85 when thru it, defi boost guage analog
-garrett 60-1 turbo, ap1 short block,aem ems v1 with tuning cable and modfried dash temp fix
-Tial silver BOV 50mm comes with spring, flange and clamp.fullblown fuel rail-fullblown fpr-Id1000cc
-Fullblown double pumper with -8 feed and -6 return brand new in box never used, ap1 steering wheel with airbag condition 8/10 on top of wheel finishing , greddy oil filter relocation kit. comes with extra long steal braided lines and blue fittings.can relocate all the way to the drivers side fender if wanted thats how long the lines are. both lines along were $50., NFR oem drivers fender (no shipping)needs screw hole filled and painted., aem boost solenoid , oem style cf seibon hood (hood about a year old always garaged looks perfect) or trade for a vented cf hood. , CF crossmember cover (has one small nick, bought it from s2carbonworks), black intake pipe with K&N filter , omni 4 bar map sensor , Volk TE-37 bronze blue valve steams 17x8 1/2 +30, includes rays black lug nuts and nitto nt-01 tires. , 70mm test pipe, oem injectors , megan header, comptech header ,OEM oil pan , black Password:JDM strut bar, invidia 70mm dual ti tips, OEM radiator stays , OEM style clear side markers, passenger NFR fender, GP bumper NFR ,c-west side skirts NFR ,rep ASM bumper $350 someone buys this ill lower all of my prices just need boost money ,ap1 rims (no tires) do not want to split up ,OEM side markers ,OEM spark plug cover ap1 ,OEM fuel rail cover ,Skunk2 springs cut 3 coils pics on ap1 rims will fit 18's with right tires, passwordjdm cf heat shield in front of block ,RC550CC injectors only 4k on them brand new pretty much (reason im selling i bought ID1000), Tein H techs with oem shocks ,AEM water temp Guage BNIB with autozone guage pod ,Invidia 70mm exhaust, OEM NFR spoiler, VIS Carbon fiber OEM style hood , 3rd break light has crack (no water gets in and the end is chipped)
Old 02-08-2012, 07:38 AM

Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts

Pics?
Isptuning@gmail.com
Old 02-08-2012, 08:11 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by codybjag
looks like a tial works perfect. also i have a real tial 50mm bov thats silver

So is the one you are selling a legit Tial???

Your statements/post above seem to conflicting.
Old 02-13-2012, 11:25 AM

ill make a trade for the legit tial for a purple 50mm tial. the only differance is that the fake tial has a grove around the top of the bov and the real one dosn't. ill sell the real tial if the fake tial sells first.
Old 02-14-2012, 09:13 AM

Well your thread advertises a 100$ TIAL valve.

May want to edit that to reflect the fact that the one you are selling for 100% is NOT a legit Tial piece....
Old 02-14-2012, 09:21 AM

i don't see the big deal works the same lol its just a name brand. not really a big deal i honstly like the rep one better. ill sell the real tial if you want it for $240
Old 02-14-2012, 11:32 AM

bump added id1000cc
Old 02-15-2012, 03:53 AM

i don't see the big deal works the same lol its just a name brand. not really a big deal i honstly like the rep one better. ill sell the real tial if you want it for $240

I certainly see a big deal with you advertising something that it isn't regardless "if it works the same"

Would you like to purchase a "Garrett" turbo from me only to find out later that it was a godspeed unit????? If you don't see a problem with that You shouldn't be listing things for sale.

I actually already have a purple tial for my setup, was just posting as the original ad was certainly misleading and I did not want to see someone get ripped off.
Old 02-15-2012, 04:31 AM

it was to get people attention its not my fault if they just go off the title. You should always read the small print. but thanks for blowing up my post.
Old 02-15-2012, 10:10 AM
vbb

it was to get people attention its not my fault if they just go off the title. You should always read the small print. but thanks for blowing up my post.
In defense of that other guy, he didn't blow up your post. S2ki is a tight-knit community of owners that try to look out for each other. Yes, everyone should read the fine print, and we all take risks buying from strangers online, but putting up misleading titles just to get people's attention isn't cool around here. You'll get a bad reputation if you're anything but upfront and honest about what you're selling, as well you should.

Quick Reply: codybjag sale 50mm bov, inlinepro boost controller