Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

GT Motoring

Old 05-18-2012, 06:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT Motoring

I hate to leave negative feedback on a business but this is something that if i don't write about, wont let me sleep for weeks. I really dont understand why its so hard to communicate, we're humans!!! I placed an order for a recaro seat from GT motoring, this was last friday, money was sent by noon via paypal. The first thing, the order gets shipped tuesday of the following week, why if the seats were in stock??? The next thing is that i get my seat and thinking everything is inside and well since no one told me otherwise, i start to remove the stock seat from the car, to my surprise no seat rail. I called the seller and they just tell me i "should" have it by the middle of next week??? wtf!!!! Thanks for letting me know, a simple email would have avoided me removing parts in this 90 degree miami weather. The communication of this company is stuck back in the stone age, i by no means will ever purchase anything from them!!! i would rather spend hundreds of dollars more than deal with people like this!
Old 05-18-2012, 07:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ummm I think its pretty well known that when ordering a seat you need to purchase a seat rail. I have worked with GTMotoring before and they were hands down one of the best companies I have dealt with. Greg handled everything for me and his communications was exceptional. You just have to talk to them. And don't blame someone else for a mistake that you made. I advise that in the future you double check you have everything you need. Getting ahead of yourself and then blaming it on the company is bad form.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:17 AM

?? im not sure you understand me.. the rail was ordered with the seat and everything was supposed to be shipped together. I did speak with greg today and he just told me that i should receive the rail next week. The problem is that it took long to ship and then no one told me that there was a problem with the rails ORDERED that wouldnt allow them to arrive along with the seat. Please read carefully before posting. I don't usually post negative feedback but if i had a bad experience that i think could have been avoided. Please dont come on here trying to dispute my experience because you had a different one. All i said is that i wont do business again with them and any one that wants to, be sure to communicate better.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:30 AM

Originally Posted by yomny
?? im not sure you understand me.. the rail was ordered with the seat and everything was supposed to be shipped together. I did speak with greg today and he just told me that i should receive the rail next week. The problem is that it took long to ship and then no one told me that there was a problem with the rails ORDERED that wouldnt allow them to arrive along with the seat. Please read carefully before posting. I don't usually post negative feedback but if i had a bad experience that i think could have been avoided. Please dont come on here trying to dispute my experience because you had a different one. All i said is that i wont do business again with them and any one that wants to, be sure to communicate better.
No i'm pretty sure I understood you.

I placed an order for a recaro seat from GT motoring, this was last friday, money was sent by noon via paypal.
Now If you actually said that you bought the rail in your original post that would be different. Quite frankly you got a seat from Chicago, Il to Miami, Fl in A week from sending the money... THAT's HELLA-GOOD!

Now I agree that there should have been some information or at least another confirmation of shipping if they were shipping the rails separately.

And I'm not disputing your experience. You had what you had. I'm just pointing out the stuff that I saw from your original post, and the fact that you blame GTmotoring for your current situation because you took your seat out before checking to see if you had all the right parts, which you should do before doing anything in life.
Old 05-18-2012, 10:49 AM

Again if I order Friday I expect shipment next day if all items are in stock, given the order was placed in the morning and money received by noon If there's any reason why shipment should be delayed then I think a notification would be good business etiquette. Last thing if the order originally included several items and I receive a big box, I expect everything to be where it should. If the situation were where they shipped everything and something is missing then I understand is out of their hands. If they knew something was missing to begin with then I think I should have been notified. I don't know what your point is but if by any chance you're trying to say that I should have been more detailed, then you're right but not every wants to hear boring stories. Long story short, delayed shipping, then shipped items with missing parts without notification, that's my feedback on the seller and thats what this section of the forum is for, not for corrections or discussions, unless is the seller himself, so please mind your own business, with all due respect, you know nothing of the situation.
Old 05-18-2012, 11:53 AM

Again if I order Friday I expect shipment next day if all items are in stock, given the order was placed in the morning and money received by noon If there's any reason why shipment should be delayed then I think a notification would be good business etiquette. Last thing if the order originally included several items and I receive a big box, I expect everything to be where it should. If the situation were where they shipped everything and something is missing then I understand is out of their hands. If they knew something was missing to begin with then I think I should have been notified. I don't know what your point is but if by any chance you're trying to say that I should have been more detailed, then you're right but not every wants to hear boring stories. Long story short, delayed shipping, then shipped items with missing parts without notification, that's my feedback on the seller and thats what this section of the forum is for, not for corrections or discussions, unless is the seller himself, so please mind your own business, with all due respect, you know nothing of the situation.
So I can't give my feed back on a post that's titled GTmotoring? It is reserved for you and only you?

Originally Posted by Buntinboy9
I have worked with GTMotoring before and they were hands down one of the best companies I have dealt with. Greg handled everything for me and his communications was exceptional. You just have to talk to them.
No one wants to hear untrue stories as well. The first post was obviously not communicated in the way it should have been. And, on that same topic, if I don't know anything about this situation then why the hell did you write this in the first place? This is for a feedback on the company, which means you are supposed to give a non biased report of your dealings, and by you saying I don't know anything means that you admit to not giving enough evidence to back your claim up. So that is misleading me and anyone else that reads this claim against them.

I agree on not being about discussions, but this proves that this should have never been posted in the first place!
Old 05-18-2012, 03:13 PM

A lot of threads popping up lately on GT Motoring lack of communication. Then again that has been an issue ever since they got on this forum. Buntinboy9 wouldn't know clearly only being on here a year. Everyone will have different experiences but don't attack someone just because they don't like a vendors service.
Old 05-19-2012, 11:23 AM

The rail issue I can agree with.

The shipping no. You ordered Friday. Next day is Saturday ie closed. Making sure payment cleared on Monday and getting stuff in order I'd say Tuesday sounds perfect.

They shipped within 2 business days. I don't understand the problem on speed of shipment. Sounds to me you have too high expectations on this and would be better off paying in person if you cant handle a 2 day wait.

Again the rail should use been with it though.
Old 05-21-2012, 12:03 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

I've ordered my Recaro and Buddy Club Rail from GT Motoring and no problems what so ever. The rails were on back order and they have been moving to their bigger shop. Got mine in 2 days, from IL to FL and about a week or so for the rails. It sounds that your more upset at the face that you took your car apart first than looking through the boxes to see what you have to work with.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:27 AM

It seems that the rails as mentioned above are on back order, which is not what I was told when I was about to place the order. My post here was a warning to anyone placing an order to make sure to set things straight or at least clear before sending their money. I could have gotten the rails from else were. Thanks for all your opinions and experiences. Oh yeah and it was a hot day but I'm not that upset, after all removing the seats only takes 4 bolts.

Quick Reply: GT Motoring