Seller Feedback Please post seller feedback, good or bad, in this forum.

Wheelflip Number

Old 10-31-2012, 10:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Wheelflip Number

Hey guys, not sure if this is the appropriate section (mods feel free to move if need be). I shipped out one of my wheels to Alex over at Wheelflip for some work, and last I heard about a week back is that it was done and shipping out. However, he did tell me he was having an issue with his UPS account, and that he should be shipping it out through VMR motorsports the next day. Since I haven't heard anything since about a week back, I decided to call them yesterday, and low and behold, Wheelflip's business number has been disconnected and a few people have been trying to get in touch with them on their facebook page, which is rather unsettling to say the least. Not trying to put Wheelflip or Alex on blast, as they've been very helpful thus far, but I do find it awfully strange that their number has been disconnected and there are about 4-5 others also trying to get a hold of them. Anyone know what's going on over there?
Old 11-01-2012, 02:33 PM

Bump. Found out the owner of wheelflip is a member here.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:35 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

yeah, and he has his personal number posted in his sig
Old 11-02-2012, 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by sillyboybmxer
yeah, and he has his personal number posted in his sig
It's not there anymore. I know SEMA is going on this week, so i have a feeling alex might be there. It's just strange that wheelflip's number is disconnected and there's quite a few people on their facebook page that have been trying to get a hold of him in the past week. Just want to make sure they didn't go out of business while having one of my discontinued wheels :\
Old 11-03-2012, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was just at wheelflip, there phone lines and internet are being fixed. If you havent noticed but theres a ton of construction going on outside the shop.

Edit: Just noticed you said you shipped meaning you probably live far lol. Don't worry about your items, they're a very reputable shop. Alex is big on quality control.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by choleaoum
I was just at wheelflip, there phone lines and internet are being fixed. If you havent noticed but theres a ton of construction going on outside the shop.

Edit: Just noticed you said you shipped meaning you probably live far lol. Don't worry about your items, they're a very reputable shop. Alex is big on quality control.
Great! That makes me feel much better. Alex always seemed like a good guy, and they came across as professional, but naturally i got a little spooked when I hadn't heard back in a few days, called, and found their number disconnected :\. Good to hear all is fine over there.
Old 11-06-2012, 05:24 AM

Bumping this. Last I heard from Alex over at Wheelflip was that it was done and shipping the following day. Since then, about 2 weeks have passed, and I have not received a wheel nor a tracking number, their number is disconnected, and they have been commenting on their facebook wall, while not replying to the other 5-6 people who have also posted on their wall asking where their items are. Needless to say, my patience is starting to wear thin.

Could the mods move this to the "seller feedback" section?
Old 11-07-2012, 05:51 AM

Hey guys, I posted a thread in the wheels/tires section about this, but I figure it would serve better to be posted here. Late September, I shipped out one of my wheels to Wheelflip to be re-lipped after a local shop botched the repair. The wheel was shipped out late September and arrived on October 2nd. I was asked to pay the invoice in full, and did so since I'd repeatedly read they were reputable. Communication was great between myself and Alex over at Wheelflip up until about 2 weeks ago.

About 2 weeks ago, I was told by Alex that the wheel was done, but he was having an issue with his UPS account and would be shipping it out through Velocity Motorsports. Again, I did not worry, as I'd heard Wheelflip was reputable, and Velocity Motorsports the same. I've called Velocity Motorsports twice, and they do not have my wheel, although they have been VERY helpful, even offering to try and get a hold of Alex for me (+1 for them!). Since then, I've heard nothing. I have not received my wheel, nor a tracking number. I've emailed them several times, and no response. Their listed phone number is disconnected, and I've even tried posting on their Facebook group and sending them Facebook messages (Which I don't like doing since I know they have personal lives, but I've been given no choice). The kicker of it is that they've been actively posting on their Facebook wall to list wheels for sale and reply to inquiries, while ignoring my and several other people's request to find out the status of their items. Naturally, I'm a bit concerned, as the wheel I sent them is an old wheel and discontinued. I'd hate to be left with an incomplete set and have them become pretty much useless

At this juncture, I don't know what to do. I've tried every which way to get a hold of them, and have gotten nowhere. I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as I've heard from others that there's some major construction going on in the area and Alex up until 2 weeks ago has been very helpful, but my patience is starting to wear thin. I know they're busy, and I was perfectly fine with him taking as long as needed to get my wheel back in shape. All I ask for is 30 seconds to send me an email and update me, which I feel is more than reasonable. I know Alex is a member on here, so hopefully he sees this.
Old 11-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Site Moderator

Received 2,601 Likes on 1,909 Posts

Who is Wheelflip?

I'm confused as to why this is relevant to S2KI, unless this was a transaction through the forum.

PM me.
Old 11-07-2012, 06:23 AM

PM sent.

Quick Reply: Wheelflip Number