Australia & New Zealand S2000 Owners Members from the land downunder.

Vuey's next wheels

Old 08-16-2006, 08:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mr_2000,Aug 16 2006, 08:03 PM
well we all still gotta meet and we gotta cruise ...
promise no crazy stuff
Ask Beaver when he's free to do a tour of the national park near his place....great run! I might think of getting a car bra next time tho, cos those little rocks really f##ked up my front bar.... but great fun

Or OPH.....
Old 08-16-2006, 08:11 PM

yeah !!!
which national park ??
i got one near mine as well
dont know what its called but
Old 08-16-2006, 08:11 PM

Originally Posted by mr_2000,Aug 17 2006, 02:11 PM
yeah !!!
which national park ??
dont know what its called but
Mr_2000, which national Park do you own?
Old 08-16-2006, 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by mr_2000,Aug 17 2006, 02:11 PM
which national park ??
dont know what its called
Your Haiku's are getting really good.

Well done on this one, A-

Only two corrections this time.

Old 08-16-2006, 08:21 PM

ahahahahahhaha

Lol...I get it now....

hahah

Beaver--- u smart arse.... oi you didn't reply what you were doin behind your car in your photo.....
Old 08-16-2006, 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by cgkms,Aug 17 2006, 02:06 PM
Tell that to good ol' Beaver over there... poor fella got stalked for an hour by a magna station wagon and was too scared to drive home..... the guy really wanted a piece of him, cos when beaver tried to lose him, he kept chasing him even around the back streets... road rage can be scary, you hear about people getting shot....
thats fcked up .

happened to me yrs ago , going home , was being stalked by a TX-3 laser loaded with a bunch of dickheads , i was in my "hectik uleh Cyber CRX"

The thing is, i rang ahead to my place, and i drove to my place , had my 4 hardcore Cabra cousins there , plus my steriod abusing neighbours as well , they took off big time , never saw them again

mr 2000
on the last cruise , we talked about a drive day with a BBQ thrown in . Cause i love yous , i will provide the sausages . Just waiting for the weather to warm up .
Old 08-16-2006, 08:34 PM

Originally Posted by Vuey,Aug 17 2006, 02:24 PM
thats fcked up .

happened to me yrs ago , going home , was being stalked by a TX-3 laser loaded with a bunch of dickheads , i was in my "hectik uleh Cyber CRX"

The thing is, i rang ahead to my place, and i drove to my place , had my 4 hardcore Cabra cousins there , plus my steriod abusing neighbours as well , they took off big time , never saw them again

mr 2000
on the last cruise , we talked about a drive day with a BBQ thrown in . Cause i love yous , i will provide the sausages . Just waiting for the weather to warm up .
Yep, whenever I changed lanes, he changed lanes, whenever I slowed down he slowed down.

It was only a magna wagon but this guy kept following me and it really pissed me off that I couldn't park at my mates place and visit him because then I would have had to deal with this fukker. I didn't want to go home either for obvious reasons.

I didn't worry about him following me when I was still heading towards my destination but as soon as he started to disrupt my plans I cracked it.

So I drove straight past my mates place and then through all these back streets working on a plan to lose this fukker. Anyway I lost him , but then on my double switch back route I passed him going the other way -

So another 10 mins was spent losing him again (trying not to break any speed limits by too much or put myself or the car in any danger), then I parked a couple of streets away from my mate, put the car cover on and commandoed (yes that's a word) into my mates place under the cover of darkness.

I still can't believe it happened.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:39 PM

why did he start following you ?
Old 08-16-2006, 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Vuey,Aug 17 2006, 02:39 PM
why did he start following you ?
I went past him in a good natured but spirited manner.
Old 08-16-2006, 08:51 PM

dammn man thats hektik broz!!!
getting followed
last time i was in my fully sick yellow integra and got followed by a camry on hume why for a little while
was driving my mate home and he lives in a dead end street so as we were getting there i got the plates and looked around my car for things if worst comes to worse
when we got right infront of my mates house he stopped right behind, me and my mate both got out and realised he was the next door neighbour !!!!!
WTF!!!!!
i dont know what national park it is fellas near mine i think its georges river national park

hey vuey yeah let me know man
dont let your ride go yet cause i might take you rims !!!! lolz!!!!

Quick Reply: Vuey's next wheels