Automotive builds Got an automotive build you want to want to document? Post it here!

Adrs2k's Timeline - 2008 Apex Blue Pearl Club Racer +

Old 09-07-2017, 02:55 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have a v1 for sale if anyone is looking to buy. Don't mean to jack the thread. CR is looking beautiful as always. Sidebar: love your instagram feed lol.
Old 09-08-2017, 11:07 AM

Received 191 Likes on 118 Posts

Originally Posted by David C
I just got done reading every word in this thread in one sitting(again) I said it before in early 2014, and I'll say it again . . . your S2000 is my favorite. I'm actually on the hunt for my own ABP CR now that hurricane Harvey decimated my '04.
Wow, that is quite the compliment. Thank you very much. I really appreciate that you took your free time to read my thread (again) . Very glad to hear people enjoy my posts which is motivation to keep it updated.

Very sorry to hear that you lost your '04. I hope aside from the car you did not lose anything else (cars are replaceable). Good luck on your search! I am VERY glad I bought my CR before they became popular. I would hate to try to buy one in today's market.

Originally Posted by Jae2K
I have a v1 for sale if anyone is looking to buy. Don't mean to jack the thread. CR is looking beautiful as always. Sidebar: love your instagram feed lol.
Thanks for taking a look. Glad you like my IG too

Why are you selling the V1?
Old 09-08-2017, 12:59 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

As usual everything looks great! Did you have problems with the passenger side tip extending maybe an eighth of an inch longer than the driver side? I've got the v2 as well and am using ap1 hangars. Which side did you use the ap1/ap2 hangar on? I don't know if it's just me but sometimes the exhaust look dead center but from other angles it looks slightly off? Most likely it's just me being OCD...
Old 09-26-2017, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
As usual everything looks great! Did you have problems with the passenger side tip extending maybe an eighth of an inch longer than the driver side? I've got the v2 as well and am using ap1 hangars. Which side did you use the ap1/ap2 hangar on? I don't know if it's just me but sometimes the exhaust look dead center but from other angles it looks slightly off? Most likely it's just me being OCD...
Thanks! Yes the passenger tip sticks out at most 1/8" more. Its really hard to notice though IMO. I will have to check which hangars I used and where. It took a lot of fiddling but I think its dead center on my car vertically and horizontally. The trick was to loosen and tighten the section at the Y split as someone helped hold the mufflers in different spots with various amounts of pressure so that when I got it tight, the exhaust ended up where I wanted it. Took me longer than I remember when I did it last time, but eventually got it right.
Old 10-12-2017, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by Carbon Blue
I am using the AP1 hangar on the passenger side and AP2 hangar on the driver side.
Old 11-13-2017, 09:19 AM

I never get tired of driving and photographing this thing. Getting ready to store it for the winter.

Old 11-13-2017, 11:00 AM

Received 67 Likes on 48 Posts

Looking good bro!! Best color ever.
Old 11-13-2017, 04:03 PM

Received 418 Likes on 318 Posts

That last pic is very, very nice.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by blueprint
Looking good bro!! Best color ever.
I agree!!

Originally Posted by TsukubaCody
That last pic is very, very nice.
Thank you, I am very happy with it! I have been driving past that exact spot since moving to PA back in April. I was saving the spot just for a photo like this so I am glad I was able to snag a picture before the rest of the leaves fall.
Old 11-14-2017, 04:33 PM

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Looks amazing! What are the current measurements from ground to fenders?

Quick Reply: Adrs2k's Timeline - 2008 Apex Blue Pearl Club Racer +