Go Back  S2KI Honda S2000 Forums > North America West > California - Bay Area S2000 Owners
Reload this Page >

Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!

Notices
California - Bay Area S2000 Owners California Bay Area S2000 Owners Group

Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!

Old 06-13-2014, 09:10 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default -Soft tops and services! - s2k_born -

What's up fellas! I have just relocated to the Bay Area so hit me up for services or most anything you need for the s2k.. I’ve been a Honda tech for a long time and specializing in S2000's, now I have a garage setup with all my tools needed for small jobs/favors, and I am also setup to do mobile stuff. My main skill for the s2000 is replacing soft tops, and many on here know of my skills. I enjoy working on Hondas and I have had a passion for the S2000. I am currently building my S2k in the garage, So let me know what you need, drop the car off or hang out in the garage and BS, while I wrench to keep the group alive with good running cars !

​​​​​​​location- discovery bay

!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOW MOBILE IF NEEDED, LET ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Soft top replacements-

Robbins top or OEM top - (my garage) PM for contact and info.
ALL SERVICES ARE DONE ONLY TO KEEP COMMUNITY / GROUP ALIVE AND WELL, FOR SMALL DONATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpg   Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpg   Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpeg   Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpeg   Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpeg  

Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpeg   Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!-image.jpeg  

Last edited by s2k_born; 01-21-2017 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-13-2014, 11:55 PM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Ibtl, though I wish posts like this and other similar establishments could promote (with vouches). Looks like your regional Sac post of the same nature has persevered. I wonder if this post will get deleted due to different politics in this region?
Old 06-14-2014, 02:34 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i can vouch for this guy.. he did my valve adjustment in sac.. very clean and professional..i highly recommend him..
Old 06-14-2014, 06:27 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman View Post
Ibtl, though I wish posts like this and other similar establishments could promote (with vouches). Looks like your regional Sac post of the same nature has persevered. I wonder if this post will get deleted due to different politics in this region?
Yah i have been the tech out in sac for a long time. I was wondering if there is already a tech on here for the bay area... didn't know there was "politics" for someone that can help out with S2k needs, haha
hope I don't step on any toes, but I am more than happy to answer questions and help out.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:29 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by zerocooldsr View Post
i can vouch for this guy.. he did my valve adjustment in sac.. very clean and professional..i highly recommend him..
Thank you zerocooldsr! Hope all is well! Let me know if u need anything!
Old 06-14-2014, 09:27 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP1S2KNIT View Post
Originally Posted by TougeHorseman' timestamp='1402732512' post='23203181
Yah i have been the tech out in sac for a long time. I was wondering if there is already a tech on here for the bay area... didn't know there was "politics" for someone that can help out with S2k needs, haha
hope I don't step on any toes, but I am more than happy to answer questions and help out.
It's not the politics that close threads... It's the members who start bashing pricing and stuff that causes threads. Things that are unnecessary to the nature of the OP. E.g.: pricing is a rip off here, go here instead. Or, promoting someone else in a different shops thread. Then the thread becomes hostile.

We appreciate your service to the community. And welcome to the bay.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:37 AM

Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Were you the guy that worked on my sisters red civic SI? She was very happy with your work and attention to detail if so.

EDIT: Yes this fine gentleman did work on my sisters car and she loved his work. She says he's awesome!

Personally vouched!
Old 06-14-2014, 10:01 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by iDashX View Post
Originally Posted by AP1S2KNIT' timestamp='1402756067' post='23203313
[quote name='TougeHorseman' timestamp='1402732512' post='23203181']
It's not the politics that close threads... It's the members who start bashing pricing and stuff that causes threads. Things that are unnecessary to the nature of the OP. E.g.: pricing is a rip off here, go here instead. Or, promoting someone else in a different shops thread. Then the thread becomes hostile.

We appreciate your service to the community. And welcome to the bay.
[/quote]

Ok I understand that for sure. I am just posting that I am available to work on Hondas and S2000s if anybody needs it, and I am flexible with pricing and labor. Thank you for the reply and for the information, I look forward to being in the bay area and meeting new S2000 folk.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:04 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TougeHorseman View Post
Were you the guy that worked on my sisters red civic SI? She was very happy with your work and attention to detail if so.

EDIT: Yes this fine gentleman did work on my sisters car and she loved his work. She says he's awesome!

Personally vouched!

That's awesome!! I did work on her Si a few times haha. She is very nice and understood everything I did on the car, it is in good shape. I would be more than
happy to service the car again. Thank you for the shout out, it means a lot.
Old 06-14-2014, 11:17 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What's the pricing to have the retainers on an ap1 chnaged out for ap2s

Quick Reply: Soft tops and services! S2k_born garage!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands