Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

F-Chrysler and F-Jiffy Lube...

Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default F-Chrysler and F-Jiffy Lube...

Just a rant...

My gf drives a chrysler concorde and tonite I attempted to change the oil, so heres how it went.

Fuk Chrysler for their intentional engineering of impossible to reach routine service items aka OIL FILTER, and other stuff under the hood and in the car that is just STUPID.... Not only was this thing damn near impossible to reach, it was torqued in to over 125 Ft. lbs. well atleast after all the extentions and adaptors I had to use to reach the gddamn thing. The the drain bolt, which I have not been able to remove yet, after the impact wrench was set to 105 ft lbs the SOB still wouldnt come off, not to mention its directly parallel to the frame which makes it hard as hell to reach with any tool.

and FUKKKKKK Jiffylube for putting all that shit back on so gddamn tight, I mean fing seriously are they intentionally trying to strip and thread everything?!

So to the highschool dropout dumb ass POS that last changed her oil, im gonna bitch slap him and fuk his mother. Thats absolute BS to put stuff on that tight, dammit!!!

Sry, end rant.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Banned

F you too! If you're too weak to unscrew the bolt I tightened, too f'ing bad. I'm very muscular and have strong arms, so I might've inadvertently tightened your bolt too tightly.
Old 05-07-2010, 04:59 AM

Received 196 Likes on 136 Posts

Just be glad the transmission hasn't gone out yet.
Old 05-07-2010, 05:31 AM

Oh
Old 05-07-2010, 05:34 AM

what impact wrench do you have where you can set the tq? Oh and calm down bro lol. I feel your pain, I had an old sebring convertible and the battery was so fukn hard to get to that I also believed they did that on purpose just so you'd have to take it to them. You had to remove the wheel and fender to get to it. WTF
Old 05-07-2010, 05:45 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If I were you I would be mad about this
Old 05-07-2010, 07:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sparrow,May 7 2010, 08:34 AM
what impact wrench do you have where you can set the tq? Oh and calm down bro lol. I feel your pain, I had an old sebring convertible and the battery was so fukn hard to get to that I also believed they did that on purpose just so you'd have to take it to them. You had to remove the wheel and fender to get to it. WTF
Yes, it was my first time under the hood of one of those things and it was just puzzling as to why they did some of the things the way they did. Im not really tha mad just alittle butt hurt lol, just imagine if you couldnt change the oil infront of your lady Holyshit the nut and washer was tight
Old 05-07-2010, 07:13 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Kyushin,May 6 2010, 11:26 PM
Just a rant...

My gf drives a chrysler concorde and tonite I attempted to change the oil, so heres how it went.

Fuk Chrysler for their intentional engineering of impossible to reach routine service items aka OIL FILTER, and other stuff under the hood and in the car that is just STUPID.... Not only was this thing damn near impossible to reach, it was torqued in to over 125 Ft. lbs. well atleast after all the extentions and adaptors I had to use to reach the gddamn thing. The the drain bolt, which I have not been able to remove yet, after the impact wrench was set to 105 ft lbs the SOB still wouldnt come off, not to mention its directly parallel to the frame which makes it hard as hell to reach with any tool.

and FUKKKKKK Jiffylube for putting all that shit back on so gddamn tight, I mean fing seriously are they intentionally trying to strip and thread everything?!

So to the highschool dropout dumb ass POS that last changed her oil, im gonna bitch slap him and fuk his mother. Thats absolute BS to put stuff on that tight, dammit!!!

Sry, end rant.
Maybe the J lube was owned by a cop, and they knew about you?

Seriously, that is outrageously tight. I can't believe it didn't strip the pan. Nust be one helluva hard steel on the pan.

GL, and +1 for doing your own oil and the lady's
Old 05-07-2010, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by pmptx,May 7 2010, 11:13 AM
Maybe the J lube was owned by a cop, and they knew about you?
Old 05-07-2010, 07:31 AM

Quick Reply: F-Chrysler and F-Jiffy Lube...