Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Free Turbos?

Old 11-19-2007, 06:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free Turbos?

Ok so I dont know If I can even post this here but ohh well mods please move if you know a better place.

So Im seeing my girlfriend for the first time in almost 3 months this past weekend. I meet her in AZ a while ago then got stationed out here on the east coast (Ft Bragg). While we were part she had been car shopping and finally landed a new Pontiac G5. It has only 1300 miles almost brand new. She so excited because it hs black rims, and new speakers, yada yada... I cant get her to stop telling me how much shes loves this new car. ( upgraded from a 4 door civic)

So she gets here late on a friday night. We kiss do the whole hug and kiss then hug again then kiss again... you get the picture It had been some time.... Well were both hungry and she had a LONG drive so I say jump in my can and lets get some grub. Then once again shes going on and on about this new car. And as Im about a mile away she says to me "ohh yeah baby I totally forgot to tell you. Who ever had the car befor me left a brand new turbo in the trunk"...

Me- No they didnt. Thats crazy talk. No on forget a $1000 car part in the trunk.
Her - Yeshuh... I swear. It in my trunk right now.
Me- Start to laugh at the idea some one is slaping there self in the head because they forgot to empty the trunk befor they turned in a car... Ha

Her - (Again) I swear it says turbo and every thing. I thought my car was fast... Thats because it has a turbo... (take note of that statment)
---At this point Im laughing hard because Im thinkin Im a lucky SOB that about to get a free turbo and one hell of a fast S----
Me - *laughing* ok lets turn around and see this turbo...

So we drive back the mile to the car to investigate. I spring from the car like a kid on christmas and she follows suit. So we pop her trunk and take out about 10 years of old clothes and random army shit.... with nothing left to take out "I say... WTF is it"
Her - Right here silly... As she opens the trunk floor to where the spare tire is I start pissing on myself. Im laughing so hard Im seriously crying. My girlfriend is like its right there... I told you. Dont take it out... Its mine.... I some how manage to catch my breath enough to cough out "babe that not a turbo... Thats just a battery. It just say turbo on it"...

Perplexed My girl starts to giggle innocently ..."ohh"... "then why does it say turbo?
Me - Because that how cheap companies sell things.... They make em sound cool so people buy em...
After all was said and done I now have a good laugh with her when I tell her I just put a turbo in my trunk and thats why my car is so fast... lol

Sorry for the book but it was too funny not to share...
Old 11-19-2007, 06:55 PM

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

yeah you're right, she really is stupid. just kidding. that's funny.
Old 11-19-2007, 07:06 PM

LOL
Old 11-19-2007, 07:19 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Is she blonde? Funny story, though! Marketing WORKS!
Old 11-19-2007, 08:07 PM

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

Originally Posted by CKit,Nov 19 2007, 08:19 PM
Marketing WORKS!
on girls, yes. lol
Old 11-19-2007, 08:11 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Nov 20 2007, 12:07 AM
on girls, yes. lol
guys too
Old 11-19-2007, 08:24 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Pics or ban
Old 11-19-2007, 08:47 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.,Nov 19 2007, 09:07 PM
on girls, yes. lol
Works on guys...I give you the iPhone.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:34 AM

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01,Nov 19 2007, 09:47 PM
Works on guys...I give you the iPhone.
Definitely works on guys. If it didn't, half the stuff out there wouldn't have hot chicks draped all over it to get it off the shelves.
Old 11-20-2007, 06:30 AM

Ha Yeah shes a little carilliterate. Dont worrie Im working with her... And might I add making good progress... As far as Maketing goes... Yeah I was always sorely disapointed every time I went out and drank... All the guy in the Captin Morgan adds get hott girls I some how always woke up next to a fatty. Reason #37 why I have a girlfriend. Plus shes hott... When sober

Quick Reply: Free Turbos?