Car and Bike Talk Discussions and comparisons of cars and motorcycles of all makes and models.

Underground Racing Lambo IS NO JOKE PEOPLE!

Old 09-27-2011, 01:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ugh, enough with the "you guys are morons" "do it on a track" We are all adults here, (I hope) we know it is unsafe,(I would also hope) and yet, people make their own decision to race on public roads. No, thats not fair to the other motorists that did not make that decision for them, but thats like going on a McDonalds forum and yelling at everyone for eating so unhealthy. WE GET IT. Im not saying your wrong or anything, and I agree for the most part. It just waste's space on a thread that has nothing to do with "hey forum, look how amazingly idiotic I am, and please, I want to be flamed!" We just want to see a fast lambo. I guess from now on I will have to find them on Youtube with the other street racing morons...
Old 09-27-2011, 01:07 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

^X2. Everyone loves to flame anyone who shows a video of them driving fast on a public road. We've all done it and we all probably will again some day.
Old 09-27-2011, 01:44 PM

Received 105 Likes on 63 Posts

You guys can both shampoo my crotch. I was respectful enough to him and offered some useful insight. Keep up the "boo hoo for the fellow motorists, I know what I'm doing" attitude; I'm sure a jury of your peers will find your posts to that effect very useful some day.
Old 09-27-2011, 04:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr.E.G.
You guys can both shampoo my crotch. I was respectful enough to him and offered some useful insight. Keep up the "boo hoo for the fellow motorists, I know what I'm doing" attitude; I'm sure a jury of your peers will find your posts to that effect very useful some day.
Shampoo your crotch? Bwahahahaha.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:47 PM

I edited a lot of the movie, but as you can tell we pass only one car who was not with us. If I posted the entire movie, its boring, but we drove 9 miles and passed one car on the road. That should give you an idea of what time of night it was...
Oh well that makes it all better then...

but thats like going on a McDonalds forum and yelling at everyone for eating so unhealthy.
No, someone eating at McDonalds is not putting my life at risk. Unless they are really fat and fall down the stairs on me...

We've all done it and we all probably will again some day.
I have never driven 100+ (looks more like 150+, and probably is based on how fast those cars are) on public surface streets with tons of intersections and driveways.

Again, I probably would not have said anything if he had been on a divided Freeway where there was zero chance of an unexpected vehicle coming out of nowhere. I am not saying that I would condone that, but it would be a hell of a lot better. Anyone driving that lambo has more than enough money to get their rocks off at the track.

I'm sorry that people get their feeling hurt by me telling them to stop putting other people's lives at risk.
Old 09-27-2011, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by ian02s2k
Ugh, enough with the "you guys are morons" "do it on a track" We are all adults here, (I hope) we know it is unsafe,(I would also hope) and yet, people make their own decision to race on public roads. No, thats not fair to the other motorists that did not make that decision for them, but thats like going on a McDonalds forum and yelling at everyone for eating so unhealthy. WE GET IT. Im not saying your wrong or anything, and I agree for the most part. It just waste's space on a thread that has nothing to do with "hey forum, look how amazingly idiotic I am, and please, I want to be flamed!" We just want to see a fast lambo. I guess from now on I will have to find them on Youtube with the other street racing morons...
Probably the worst analogy i've ever heard. eating a big mac only slowly kills you. It doesn't sometimes quickly kill or hurt someone else unless you thrown your cancer patties at someone while driving quickly.

if you don't want people ripping on your about your street 'racing' (it's not racing by the way) videos post them in the correct forum. We don't want them.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:08 PM

Probably the worst analogy i've ever heard. eating a big mac only slowly kills you. It doesn't sometimes quickly kill or hurt someone else unless you thrown your cancer patties at someone while driving quickly.
Unless it is like Zombieland and it is a Mad-cow burger that turns you into a Zombie which leads to the Apocalypse.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:47 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01
Originally Posted by ian02s2k' timestamp='1317157291' post='21012565

if you don't want people ripping on your about your street 'racing' (it's not racing by the way) videos post them in the correct forum. We don't want them.
Text messaging or talking on the phone can actually kill you quite fast.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by flexer
Originally Posted by s2kpdx01' timestamp='1317174475' post='21014198
[quote name='ian02s2k' timestamp='1317157291' post='21012565']

[/quote]
you were talking about mcdonalds... not texting...
Old 09-27-2011, 11:24 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by s2kpdx01
Originally Posted by flexer' timestamp='1317178044' post='21014610
[quote name='s2kpdx01' timestamp='1317174475' post='21014198']
[quote name='ian02s2k' timestamp='1317157291' post='21012565']

[/quote]
you were talking about mcdonalds... not texting...
[/quote]
Different guy

Quick Reply: Underground Racing Lambo IS NO JOKE PEOPLE!