Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Casey's Mugen HT Headliner

Old 12-11-2009, 06:06 AM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

s2kpwned, I appreciate it and I understand. The mugen HT is more popular, so you'd have a good market with them.

I'd live to get a headliner for my shine/spoon HT. Since mine is more of a race top it would benefit more from a headliner. The spoon ht style hardtop are also some of the more expensive of the hardtop options for the s2000. So it's definitly screaming to be completed with a nice headliner.

My s2k has a two tone red/black interior. Should set a nice Stage for custom interior
Old 12-11-2009, 06:10 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GrandMasterKhan,Dec 11 2009, 07:06 AM
s2kpwned, I appreciate it and I understand. The mugen HT is more popular, so you'd have a good market with them.

I'd live to get a headliner for my shine/spoon HT. Since mine is more of a race top it would benefit more from a headliner. The spoon ht style hardtop are also some of the more expensive of the hardtop options for the s2000. So it's definitly screaming to be completed with a nice headliner.

My s2k has a two tone red/black interior. Should set a nice Stage for custom interior
I'd absolutely love to do one for yours since I plan on getting a Spoon/Bulletproof Remix HT as soon as funds allow. When you see Casey's, which will look incredible, maybe we can work something out.

Gavin
Old 12-11-2009, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sucks that I'm gonna miss out on the freebie but the liner sounds like it's gonna be awesome.

Hey Gavin, PM me when you guys are done and I'll see about swingin' by. I gotta see this in person.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:13 AM

Originally Posted by rajun asian,Dec 11 2009, 08:04 AM
Sucks that I'm gonna miss out on the freebie but the liner sounds like it's gonna be awesome.

Hey Gavin, PM me when you guys are done and I'll see about swingin' by. I gotta see this in person.
Will do, just for reference, it'll be done on the 22nd (Tuesday). Feel free to drop by in the morning and just hang around if you want.
Old 12-11-2009, 08:16 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gavin, I was simply going by design of the seats. I am not aware of the quality or comfort. I hear you on the not understanding about the interior, but you are forgetting the most important thing: perception.

If people purchase a car, they have already determined the interior meets their minimum standards (most likely). However, they know that other people who don't own the car only see S2000s mainly from the exterior (in traffic, parked, etc). So when you can make the exterior of the car sweet like Kenny's and many other people's on this board, even the non S2000 enthusiast (and some non car enthusiast in general) notice and approve. Plus it is also hard to check out a $20,000 interior if the car is being driven all the time, not parked at shows.

You are spot on with the interior though, I will change nothing on my interior unless it is pure all around upgrade to me: Seats that are more comfortable, hold me better, AND look nicer. Or a sound system that plays louder, clearer, controls my iPod, AND looks good. However my exhaust may not have added an HP, sounds better, and looks just ok, but it was my first mod. Funny how that works huh?

Oh those seat covers above are $1300 I think.
Old 12-11-2009, 09:00 AM

[QUOTE=Crackerballer,Dec 11 2009, 09:16 AM] Gavin, I was simply going by design of the seats.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:13 PM

Also, I know it's on a Tuesday and the week of Christmas, but if anyone is free, it'd be cool if we could have like an impromptu meet at the shop. We could shoot the bull, maybe eat lunch and check out the finished product. Just a thought.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why couldn't it be a Saturday!
Old 12-11-2009, 04:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've gotta work til 3:30 but if it's not raining, I'll definitely stop out.
Old 12-12-2009, 05:26 AM

Originally Posted by Crackerballer,Dec 11 2009, 03:43 PM
Why couldn't it be a Saturday!
The only problem is that he's dropping off the top on Sunday the 20th. The following Saturday is the 26th and people will more than likely be traveling and/or not want to do it because of Christmas. I wouldn't mind setting up something for possibly January 2nd but people may be a little too hung over.

Quick Reply: Casey's Mugen HT Headliner