Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Crickets!!!!

Old 01-08-2018, 06:22 AM
Community Organizer

Received 84 Likes on 71 Posts
Default Crickets!!!!

What's everyone doing.....besides FREEZING?

Once the weather warms up we have to get the Beer 30's or plan to meet up for these Cars & Coffee days.

Better yet just plan an early AM drive just OFF INTO THE COUNTRYSIDE!

Anyone besides Lee going to the Dragon this year?
Old 01-08-2018, 08:58 PM

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Freezing yes... lol A few of the guys here in Charlotte meet up almost on a weekly basis.
Old 01-09-2018, 04:14 AM
Community Organizer

Received 84 Likes on 71 Posts

Over 2 hours to get over there. Not really family friendly.

Anyone even considering the Dragon? I need to see if I can join into a group getting a cabin or split a room since I am solo.
If you are wondering what it's all about, if it's any fun, then just watch this!

I am not sure who is in the black car but if it was Billman I wouldn't be surprised as that's how I felt when I was driving behind him! Every turn just a little less of a glimpse of the car and once you round that corner and you don't see them anymore..........you don't see then AGAIN!!!!
Old 01-09-2018, 05:40 PM

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Pinky
Over 2 hours to get over there. Not really family friendly.

Anyone even considering the Dragon? I need to see if I can join into a group getting a cabin or split a room since I am solo.
If you are wondering what it's all about, if it's any fun, then just watch this! https://vimeo.com/40466236

I am not sure who is in the black car but if it was Billman I wouldn't be surprised as that's how I felt when I was driving behind him! Every turn just a little less of a glimpse of the car and once you round that corner and you don't see them anymore..........you don't see then AGAIN!!!!
Old 01-10-2018, 07:47 AM

Received 95 Likes on 73 Posts

I got a crash course in water heater maintenance and repair this weekend. Replaced the heating elements and still trying to figure out how to *properly* drain this thing. Water isn't as hot as it should be after new elements were installed. Might have to crank up the thermos. Time to do all fluids and caliper rebuilds on the S, fix the coolant leak on the F150, and wash/wax both the truck and tsx this weekend. Baby's room is all ready to go. Good thing we've got Monday off!
Old 01-10-2018, 12:43 PM

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by RedCelica
I got a crash course in water heater maintenance and repair this weekend. Replaced the heating elements and still trying to figure out how to *properly* drain this thing. Water isn't as hot as it should be after new elements were installed. Might have to crank up the thermos. Time to do all fluids and caliper rebuilds on the S, fix the coolant leak on the F150, and wash/wax both the truck and tsx this weekend. Baby's room is all ready to go. Good thing we've got Monday off!
Water heater issue?
Call me.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:15 AM
mlc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Been spending a lot more time on this then in the S. I looked back at last year and I rode 7 times more miles then drove the S

Old 01-16-2018, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by batguano
Water heater issue?
Call me.
Yeah apparently the thermos are calibrated? Just swapped the heating elements and I guess they pulled more Ohms than the previous ones. Cranked it up to 135 and the water is nice and hot now. All fluids in the S have been changed, and I rebuilt all 4 of the calipers. F150 is fixed now too. All in all a very productive weekend.
Old 01-16-2018, 05:56 AM

Originally Posted by mlc
Been spending a lot more time on this then in the S. I looked back at last year and I rode 7 times more miles then drove the S

I like those tires kev!
Old 01-19-2018, 06:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I wanted to go to the dragon again this year, but I have a conflict. Willing to meet locally once all of this salt gets off the roads.

Quick Reply: Crickets!!!!