Carolinas A Better Place to Be

Great Job Mulder!

Old 07-16-2006, 04:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Job Mulder!

Jason, thought it I would express Dena and I appreciation for a great weekend! A trip to the beach, hang out with great friends, and drive S2000s all day!!!

Weather was gorgeous, karting was awesome, and thanks to Raul, Tropicana stock will probably go up 2 points on Monday!!!

It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones, thanks to everyone for a great time!!! Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon!!

Deiger
Old 07-17-2006, 04:53 AM
Community Organizer

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I had a blast..... I don't know about you guys, but I needed that much fun after all the stress and work I have been under lately......... there were definatly priceless moments in there I will NEVER forget!

I want to thank everyone who came down and made it happen, and give special thanks to everyone that helped out, even in the littlest ways... without you, it wouldn't have been as great as it was.

I want to also give a special thanks to vyktor for driving up all the way from Florida to hang out with us, and Nandska and Carolyn for making the drive from the D.C. area. I am glad you guys made it back ok!

I think Raul has had enough orange juice and jell-o to last him a good while, I think I have too....

Congratulations to Brandon and Heather today on tieing the knot!

.... and wouldn't luck have it that the person with the least amount of painted surface on his car would end up winning the Zaino kit ?!?!

It was great meeting everyone and seeing familiar faces again..... we really do have the best owners!

Wow.... so much to say about the weekend... and so many great stories... legendary stories...

I hope everyone had a great of time as I did, and I look forward to seeing all of you guys again soon......... you all made it well worth the work and then some.
Old 07-17-2006, 05:12 AM

Yeah, thanks "SON" good to see you are taking after your Old man a bit. Tell your Mother I said Hi, and hope to see here again soon .

I had a blast I wish I could have stayed longer, the drive home was not fun, but it didnt take that long either.

Thanks for the Zaino kit woot!! Can't wait to try it out!!

This is your 2006 MBSM Kart Champion signing off!!!
Old 07-17-2006, 05:16 AM
Community Organizer

I knew that was coming...........
Old 07-17-2006, 05:53 AM

Thanks, Jason and thanks to everyone for all of the tidbits of information a new member and driver needs! BTW I now know how to makes really coool noises with my car in third and forth gear. Granted not as cool as you guys with the muffler mods, but for me I'm just loving it. Thanks to Vyktor also for being tail gunner and keepin' me in pace. It was a thrill a minute even with horrifying missed gears
Lynn
Old 07-17-2006, 06:13 AM

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I agree with everyone else. Thanks Jason for putting this together and to the other Carolina members for having us down. Carolyn and I had a great time. Hopefully, we will be able to see you guys at the Dragon.
Old 07-17-2006, 06:23 AM
Community Organizer

[QUOTE=FastLady,Jul 17 2006, 08:53 AM] Thanks, Jason and thanks to everyone for all of the tidbits of information a new member and driver needs!
Old 07-17-2006, 01:02 PM

Yeah Mulder, Great Job we also had a great time, specially me of course I enjoy this type of events more than my +1 ... Thanks a lot, I know it took a lot of your time and effort to make sure everything was going to be like it was... ...

D.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:32 PM

Received 199 Likes on 138 Posts

Got some pics up: http://www.ibiblio.org/cars/images/S...006_july_mbsm/

A few examples, didn't really get many pics:

Old 07-17-2006, 04:25 PM
Community Organizer

LOL ! Those were great! That storm was wicked cool.

Quick Reply: Great Job Mulder!